K

kittycat23

Oct 25, 2023
So, I've been saving up my Zoloft (no longer on it) and I have about 90-100 25mg pills, and I'm sure I could save another 100, 150mg of Wellbutrin (Bupropion). I'm wondering if that's enough to kill me, maybe mix it with alcohol? I'm plus size person, so it's likely I can get more than that but that'll require me to completely go off my meds, and who knows what kind of person I'll be not on them

zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
impossible challenge
these r designed not to kill u they r antis
Scorn icon

• Yay!
Reactions: MatrixPrisoner and kittycat23
DyingToDie123

DyingToDie123

she/her
Oct 25, 2023
High chance of failure from anti-depressants from what I've heard. I wouldn't risk it.

There was an article about most common fatal OD drugs, I'll try to find it.

Edit: I can't remember if this was the one I saw but https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2763226

The one I saw had Benadryl as the deadliest OTC OD drug. Was my preferred method for a while, but still has a high failure rate. Unless you go with something illegal ODs are difficult.

Last edited:
Reactions: kittycat23
carnivalforone

carnivalforone

Experienced
Sep 29, 2023
opioids is the easiest drug to od on, antidepressants wont work youll just wake up feeling like shit and in a ward angry bc youre a danger to yourself

K

kittycat23

Oct 25, 2023
High chance of failure from anti-depressants from what I've heard. I wouldn't risk it.

There was an article about most common fatal OD drugs, I'll try to find it.

Edit: I can't remember if this was the one I saw but https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamanetworkopen/fullarticle/2763226

The one I saw had Benadryl as the deadliest OTC OD drug. Was my preferred method for a while, but still has a high failure rate. Unless you go with something illegal ODs are difficult.
Dang, even with the amount of pills I'd have, it'll still fail :(
opioids is the easiest drug to od on, antidepressants wont work youll just wake up feeling like shit and in a ward angry bc youre a danger to yourself
I have no idea how to get opioids, I mean my father is an active drug user of meth and crack, but I definitely don't want to ask him.

darknesscomesquick

darknesscomesquick

Not all who wander are lost—trying to find an exit
Sep 19, 2023
How much Wellbutrin do you have? You may have some luck with that because you can start having side effects at 600mg and there have been people who have died from large overdoses. However, as people have already said, drug ODs of prescription meds are pretty hard to die from…

K

kittycat23

Oct 25, 2023
How much Wellbutrin do you have? You may have some luck with that because you can start having side effects at 600mg and there have been people who have died from large overdoses. However, as people have already said, drug ODs of prescription meds are pretty hard to die from…
I have 30, 150mg Wellbutrin. I can go off of it and have about 90 of them by the end of this year.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
This would be the equivalent of trying to cut a log with a plastic butter knife.

sombie

sombie

Oct 25, 2023
I pretty sure antidepressants can't kill you, just fry your brain a little,oxy type meds can though,getting a long term prescription for oxy meds is harder but safer to do.

princexhhn

princexhhn

call me prince
Sep 26, 2023
dont think anti depressants can kill you. i have od on them before, but only as a form of self harm. painful, couldnt even get up. had to go to the ER where they stuck so much shit on me. wanna do it again but have no access to it anymore.