avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
I have. rather strange request of you all. Lately, well, moreso lately, I have been self loathing very hard as evidenced by my posts..

This leads me to my strange request. You see, I want people to degrade me and ridicule me and basically treat me horribly. Please, no answers like go out into the world or any such thing. I need a place where when I try to vent. I get ripped apart for it. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you. :happy:

• Hugs
Reactions: Morituri_Te_Salutant and MYStERY_Man
MYStERY_Man

MYStERY_Man

The 't' is silent
Jul 15, 2020
Try Reddit. I'm starting to think 9 years over there haven't been doing me much good.

• Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist and avoid_slow_death
S

suicide4me

Student
Apr 1, 2021
I actually have the exact same request, I want that so badly ,,, nice to know I'm not alone with it

• Love
Reactions: avoid_slow_death
Aeathelina

Aeathelina

Little Homeless Girl
Feb 5, 2020
Go to Reddit. They love taking people apart

• Love
Reactions: Sprite_Geist, Morituri_Te_Salutant and avoid_slow_death
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Feb 4, 2020
Try Reddit. I'm starting to think 9 years over there haven't been doing me much good.
Thanks! Need my daily affirmation to remind me, no matter how "nice" I try to be, am still a complete waste of resources that could be used on anyone else. Literally anyone else deserves more than I do.

• Love
Reactions: suicide4me
Morituri_Te_Salutant

Morituri_Te_Salutant

-
Apr 17, 2021
inb4 the guys in fixthe26 point to this thread to show "how the members of sanctioned suicide are jerkasses that won't mind kicking a "mentally vulnerable individual" while they're down"

• Aww..
Reactions: avoid_slow_death
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Feb 4, 2020
inb4 the guys in fixthe26 point to this thread to show "how the members of sanctioned suicide are jerkasses that won't mind kicking a "mentally vulnerable individual" while they're down"
I'm sorry. Its truly not my intent to cause anyone else harm, but, as usual, I am causing it. This is exactly why I feel this way. Always doing things to hurt other people often without doing it on purpose.

• Hugs
Reactions: Morituri_Te_Salutant
Morituri_Te_Salutant

Morituri_Te_Salutant

-
Apr 17, 2021
I'm sorry. Its truly not my intent to cause anyone else harm, but, as usual, I am causing it. This is exactly why I feel this way. Always doing things to hurt other people often without doing it on purpose.
i wasn't really blaming you or anything; i was just expressing my worry, as this site is constantly under target by pro-life bigots, looking for the slightest bit of "proof" to fuel their "righteous" cause > .>