• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

life could have been so beautiful
Feb 24, 2023
Hey there!
After several failed attempts (partial hanging) I have decided to change my approach. Does anyone know if hydromorphone (retard) in combination with benzos, diphenhydramine, zolpidem and alcohol would also be an effective method if I crushed the tablets and took them just orally? And if so, how much would I have to take without risking throwing it all back up? I have no way of getting stronger antimietics (antihistamine only). I also know that hydromorphone is stronger than oxycodone but has lower bioavailability per OR.
Would appreciate answers and advice. Thanks in advance!

• Hugs
Reactions: Loner1992 and Dead Meat
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Hydromorphone's strength is pretty good, said to be roughly five times more potent than Morphine, but that's sadly through injection. If you could learn how to inject, you'd only need as little as 500mg plus a large amount of Midazolam. I dunno how much Midazolam you'd need, but apparently the combination of those two was used as an execution method in Ohio, said death occurred after 2 hours.

There's a 5 lethal drug combo that involves 10g of Morphine, I think that's orally? You could probably replace that with 2g of Hydromorphone, but if you're using less drugs, you'd have to use more Hydromorphone to compensate.

How long have you taken the Hydromorphone tablets? Because if you've been taking them for a while then unfortunately death by opioid overdose may not be an option for you atm due to tolerance build up.

I personally wouldn't bother with any diphenhydramines. Yes you can die from overdosing from them if you take enough, but not only do you have to take an insane amount, it's also incredibly unpleasant unlike barbiturate overdose, opioid overdose or even SN overdose. I've overdosed on Nytol before, not anywhere near enough to be fatal, but still one of the most unpleasant experiences of my life (second only to the caffeine overdose I once did).

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat
Upvote 0
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023
Hydromorphone's strength is pretty good, said to be roughly five times more potent than Morphine, but that's sadly through injection. If you could learn how to inject, you'd only need as little as 500mg plus a large amount of Midazolam. I dunno how much Midazolam you'd need, but apparently the combination of those two was used as an execution method in Ohio, said death occurred after 2 hours.

There's a 5 lethal drug combo that involves 10g of Morphine, I think that's orally? You could probably replace that with 2g of Hydromorphone, but if you're using less drugs, you'd have to use more Hydromorphone to compensate.

How long have you taken the Hydromorphone tablets? Because if you've been taking them for a while then unfortunately death by opioid overdose may not be an option for you atm due to tolerance build up.

I personally wouldn't bother with any diphenhydramines. Yes you can die from overdosing from them if you take enough, but not only do you have to take an insane amount, it's also incredibly unpleasant unlike barbiturate overdose, opioid overdose or even SN overdose. I've overdosed on Nytol before, not anywhere near enough to be fatal, but still one of the most unpleasant experiences of my life (second only to the caffeine overdose I once did).
Thank you so much for your kind reply and your help!
I don't have any tolerance to Hydromorphone or one of the other mentioned drugs. I know shooting up would be the best option, but I am not able to do this. I thought that I might not need to take such large amounts of Hydromorphone if combined with the other meds. Maybe 24 mg would be enough. Heath Ledger, for example, died from this fatal accidental overdose. All drugs have a respiratory depressant effect and then influence each other and you could add alcohol too. However, my biggest concern is that I will throw up.
Perhaps I should combine this OD with partial hanging, just for to be sure…
I also would go for SN, but don't know how to get strong antiemetics…

Upvote 0
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
While alcohol and benzos can help potentiate the effects of opioids like Hydromorphone (I think grapefruit juice also helps), I think only going with 24 mg especially orally will not be near enough and be very risky. Even with Nembutal it's recommended to take at least 10gs worth. Only really powerful opioids like fentanyl, carfentanil and certain nitazenes is death more certain when taking under 500mg. Any drug overdose should at the very least be 5g (but since Hydromorphone is fairly powerful, you could get away with say 3g with the help of benzos, zolpidem and alcohol/grapefruit juice).

Also antiemetics is not just for SN, it's highly recommended for any oral overdose. Because nearly all oral overdoses will usually require a large quantity of drugs that definitely won't taste nice, there's always gonna be that risk of vomiting. I imagine the only drugs you can take orally and still CTB without any risk of vomiting are fentanyl and carfentanil, if only because if you have no opioid tolerance it'll only take a small amount of either to make you CTB.

• Informative
Reactions: Dead Meat and WeepingWillow
Upvote 0
WeepingWillow

WeepingWillow

One with endless night
May 11, 2020
Also this has been said before elsewhere but take into account if you've taken any opiod in the past recently you will have some tolerance. I agree with the other posters this is not nearly enough to CTB even if you're a opiod virgin. You'd have to potentiate it with othe CNS depressants/b-adrenaline blockers. Otherwise I think all its good for is giving yourself a nice snooze. Oh, that and what its likely been prescribed for which is relieving a bit of pain for a very brief amount of time.

Upvote 0
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023
While alcohol and benzos can help potentiate the effects of opioids like Hydromorphone (I think grapefruit juice also helps), I think only going with 24 mg especially orally will not be near enough and be very risky. Even with Nembutal it's recommended to take at least 10gs worth. Only really powerful opioids like fentanyl, carfentanil and certain nitazenes is death more certain when taking under 500mg. Any drug overdose should at the very least be 5g (but since Hydromorphone is fairly powerful, you could get away with say 3g with the help of benzos, zolpidem and alcohol/grapefruit juice).

Also antiemetics is not just for SN, it's highly recommended for any oral overdose. Because nearly all oral overdoses will usually require a large quantity of drugs that definitely won't taste nice, there's always gonna be that risk of vomiting. I imagine the only drugs you can take orally and still CTB without any risk of vomiting are fentanyl and carfentanil, if only because if you have no opioid tolerance it'll only take a small amount of either to make you CTB.
Yea, I know it's risky to OD on opioids, but I have no access to other methods like hanging. Also I don't know how to get my hands on stronger drugs like fentanyl or special antiemetics. I am afraid to purchase some stuff via DN.
Otherwise from what I read and heard of recreational drug users, OD on opioids in combination with other antidepressants is very likely to turn your lights off.
But anyway, your concerns are right and I think I need to go for full suspension, just don't know how to overcome my fear to go through with this. I tried partial many times and now I am scared as hell.
Thanks for your kind support!!

Upvote 0
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Are you able to accumulate Hydromorphone? Or is the 24mg you have the only batch you got and are unable to get more? If the former I'd just say stockpile on them if you can until you reach 3g.

Death by ODing on a small amount of opioid is really only possible with something like fentanyl. The reason you tend to hear it happening a lot is because some drugs get laced with fentanyl resulting in a bunch of accidental deaths. But it's a crapshoot betting on other drugs hoping they have been laced with fentanyl, even most dark web markets are putting heavier restrictions against fentanyl so your chances of finding any drugs there laced with fentanyl are even less.

Reactions: Das Nichts
Upvote 0
SenseOfLoss

SenseOfLoss

Feb 24, 2023
Also this has been said before elsewhere but take into account if you've taken any opiod in the past recently you will have some tolerance. I agree with the other posters this is not nearly enough to CTB even if you're a opiod virgin. You'd have to potentiate it with othe CNS depressants/b-adrenaline blockers. Otherwise I think all it's good for is giving yourself a nice snooze. Oh, that and what it's likely been prescribed for which is relieving a bit of pain for a very brief amount of time.
Thanks for your kind reply!
I know your pleas are all valid, I just don't know which alternative methods other like these meds or hanging would be accessible for me…
I am desperate cuz I need to ctb soon.
Are you able to accumulate Hydromorphone? Or is the 24mg you have the only batch you got and are unable to get more? If the former I'd just say stockpile on them if you can until you reach 3g.

Death by ODing on a small amount of opioid is really only possible with something like fentanyl. The reason you tend to hear it happening a lot is because some drugs get laced with fentanyl resulting in a bunch of accidental deaths. But it's a crapshoot betting on other drugs hoping they have been laced with fentanyl, even most dark web markets are putting heavier restrictions against fentanyl so your chances of finding any drugs there laced with fentanyl are even less.
I have much more, but not roughly enough to reach the amount you suggest and I can't get more.
Yea, I heard this too. So it seems it's not possible to get some f via DN anyway… It's really hard to find a way out if y want to ctb… I am really really desperate.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Das Nichts

Das Nichts

Dead Man Walking
Apr 8, 2023

I also could get my hands on hydromorohone but definatly not on 3

Do you have further info on the 3g figure ? I found a case study but they are all intravenous ods.

Upvote 0