• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Hi,

This website got me interested in SN, but I dont see a way how I am suppose to get a hold of that, its banned and the companies who do sell it only sell to companies.
My remnaints of antidepressants with alcohol isnt an option aswell, so i want another way to OD if the time comes.
Anyone any idea what I could do if i am located in the Netherlands? I am also on a very limited budget so it cannot be too expensive (like 50 euro max).
Note that i am not planning to ctb yet, but i want a last way out for my peace of mind.

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
Try to find a SN source in a different country that ships to your country.

Are there strict import controls at the customs in your country?

justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Try to find a SN source in a different country that ships to your country.

Are there strict import controls at the customs in your country?
Not as strict like where they open up packages i think, but i read another thread on here of another dutchie who had cops come to thier door and it got confiscated. Thats what i worry about.

C

ClownWorld2023

Arcanist
Sep 18, 2023
i read another thread on here of another dutchie who had cops come to thier door and it got confiscated.

Yea that's basically a welfare check.

I don't know if you have to hand it over if the cops do come. It varies really by country.

You can search "welfare check" on the forum to find other people's experiences.