T

Tinxxx

Ok google
Aug 11, 2020
Not so far ago attempted od with flunitrazepam (about 70 tabs) and propranolol(50 tabs).

I was having a dinner with my bf and while he went to toilet i devoured almost all of them.
He noticed when i was trying to take the last sip. He didnt knew that i'd taken already that much and we finished our plates.

After about 30 mins i started to feel dizzy, couldn't step on the floor normally, kept falling and fell asleep.

He thought that it is just an effect of flunitrazepam and laid me on the bed.
He always says Goodnight and i kinda usually reply to him but on that day there weren't any reactions of mine. Pouring cold water even didnt help.

He called an ambulance, paramedics came over and started to desintoxicate me.

Then they got me to the hospital.

He tried to explain what exactly i overdosed but it was impossible cuz all were written in korean.
And thanks to COVID, no visitors were allowed.

Hell right, i woke up in the morning naked, chained, and surrounded by doc and nurses who DONT EVEN SPEAK A LITTLE BIT OF ENGLISH.
Okay till now alright i speak a lil of russian, not So bad.
But the real thing starts from now.
They put a plastic cup under my ass and forced to piss. Could you imagine? How the fuck i can piss in that POSE??? i didnt feel like it so even wasnt against inserting urine catheter. BUT WHY THEY KEPT INSISTING ME ON PISSING????? Nobody knows.
And why the fuck kept calling me CHINESE.
Even my passport was shown.

Fell asleep again. Wanted to go to toilet. Wasnt allowed(i was told that no toilet here). Locked up in a small room, they brought me some chamber pot.( still interesting why they removed the catheter????) The worst thing was that once they put it away after i piss, never fucking put it back. Because of it had to piss on the bed under the blanket. OMG.
They didnt even have normal patient gowns.
When they sent me to another room when got better, i was trying hard to hold a thin bed sheet close up to my body.
+i was on my period

Was asked if i wanted to commit suicide
Said no, because the surroundings were terrible didnt want to stay here any longer. (Indeed i more wanted to escape from myself)
I had nothing to contact my bf, thought he abandoned me.
Dont remember any numbers of acquaintances.
What a misery.

Well in fact, he kept trying to hear my state but all refused as he is neither my parents nor husband.

But it's mother RUSSIA
He gave a bribe to a nurse, handed over a bag of things.
But he is dumb a little, he put a charger inside but forgot my cellphone.
Next try. Bigger bribe.
Finally got it.

Well.. in the end peacefully came back home.
So far i dont wanna attempt any suicidal acts as i am afraid to wake up at the same place where i have been all this time again. It is true a nightmare.

By the way lost my underwears. Couldnt find anywhere among my personal belongings.
Who knows.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
What the fuck, that sounds so horrible. I'm so sorry you had to go through that. How was that even a hospital?? Honestly Sounds like a horror movie:'( can't believe you got treated like that

S

snuff

you sold me out to save yourself
Aug 6, 2020
holy fuck. it's sounds like a scene from thriller movie