• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
I'm really sorry if this has already been asked, but I couldn't find any information.

Is it possibles to OD on benzos? As I have prescriptions for it, I can buy a packet with 0.5 mg with 60 pills. Though I can lie and get higher doses. If possible how much would I need?

Also, are there any substitutes to antiemetics? These are usually a red flag to many people, but I have friends in pharmacies and might get some, but it would be better if there were any substitutes that could be bought over-the-counter.

Again, I'm very sorry.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Is it possibles to OD on benzos?
No.

Benzos r not made to OD with them. Moost likely even with alc you end up in a hospital. If you are interest in OD methods then read the PPeH. Benzos are a part of almost every OD method but you cannot OD on them alone.

Dunno about AEs in general OTC meds r never as efficient as prescription drugs. Depending on where you live or you're able to travel to other countries where you can get needed meds OTC.