• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TheFool

TheFool

Oct 19, 2018

This song is about Budd Dwyer, the Republican politician who killed himself during a live press conference. Pretty ballsy.

Zaynaldeen

Zaynaldeen

blackpilled subhuman manlet
Oct 18, 2018
I must be the only one on this forum who listens to nasheeds

Gainax

Gainax

Experienced
Oct 8, 2018

french version..beautiful..i cant stop replaying it

Last edited:
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
… no more ………..

Reactions: Circles
Dani Paradox

Dani Paradox

Permanently Banned
Aug 17, 2018
He was a most peculiar man. That's what Mrs. Riordan says. And she should know. She lived upstairs from him. She said he was a most peculiar man.

He was a most peculiar man. He lived all alone, within a house, within a room, within himself. A most peculiar man.

He had no friends. He seldom spoke. And no one in turn ever spoke to him, cause he wasn't friendly, and he didn't care. And he wasn't like them. Oh, no. He was a most peculiar man.

He died last Saturday. He turned on the gas, and he went to sleep with the windows closed, so he'd never wake up to his silent world and his tiny room. And Mrs. Riordan says he has a brother somewhere who should be notified soon.

And all the people said, "What a shame that he's dead, but wasn't he a most peculiar man?"

Reactions: Lizzie S., naia_ and LivedTooLong