• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Almost everything just feel boring or point less to me rn. Even things I usually enjoy such as gaming feels more and un interesting to me rn. I find myself being bored most of the time. The only thing I can keep myself somewhat entertained with nowadays is yt, but even that feel point less sometimes.
This is the lowest I have ever been... :(

Dark Moon

Dark Moon

Autistic, death will give me peace.
Sep 21, 2022
Same, nothing is doing it for me right now and everything feels boring.

Gaming and youtube feel pointless for me too.

Reactions: sserafim
Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
Holy shit I'm EXACTLY the same. I can't game anymore, I have to take more of my ADD meds to even study now and the only thing that interests me aswell is YouTube but even that is lacking sometimes and I just sit around and vape completely isolated. Wine helps and getting good sleep with the chance of a lucid dream or just a dream in general is the best part of the day.

Is this new for you? I've been like this for the past i'd say 3 years. Try joining a colleague because that's what helped me a lot. I'm enthusiastic about studying but most of the time can't do it because of how little interest I get in things. Can't believe I found someone just like me.

Reactions: pilotviolin
anastenka

anastenka

Rosa
Apr 25, 2024
I had those feeling sometimes, but I found out how to deal with me, you just need more arrogance and vanity, take the place of God.
How so, if you don't mind me asking? this is an interesting perspective

Reactions: pilotviolin
Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Holy shit I'm EXACTLY the same. I can't game anymore, I have to take more of my ADD meds to even study now and the only thing that interests me aswell is YouTube but even that is lacking sometimes and I just sit around and vape completely isolated. Wine helps and getting good sleep with the chance of a lucid dream or just a dream in general is the best part of the day.

Is this new for you? I've been like this for the past i'd say 3 years. Try joining a colleague because that's what helped me a lot. I'm enthusiastic about studying but most of the time can't do it because of how little interest I get in things. Can't believe I found someone just like me.
It is relatively new for me yes, have experinced it to some degree before, but n ever like this. It no fun at all! I am tired and sleepy all day too. Feel like I got no sleep at all when I wake up in the morning no matter how much I have slept.

Have no energy to study. Have no energy to do anything :/ Thank you though, and sorry you have gone through that for so many years.

Reactions: EmptyHeaded
xinino

xinino

Anti humanist
Mar 31, 2024
How so, if you don't mind me asking? this is an interesting perspective
Boredomness can lead to depression and low self-esteem thus, the brain will become defensive and racked, so if we believe excessively in the self "god like" we will relieve the brain from burden, which will make it smooth again. It is a transient "world is boring af" but it works even if we lose interest in everything, vanity and arrogance will make us interested in ourselves.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
That has been me for my entire life. It truly sucks, doesn't it? I never had any interests or enjoyment in anything

Reactions: EmptyHeaded
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Misery Minimization Activist
Sep 19, 2023
Almost everything just feel boring or point less to me rn. Even things I usually enjoy such as gaming feels more and un interesting to me rn. I find myself being bored most of the time. The only thing I can keep myself somewhat entertained with nowadays is yt, but even that feel point less sometimes.
This is the lowest I have ever been... :(
Anhedonia is so tough. Time just slips away, but it's like nothing happened. I'm sorry you're going through this.

Andro_USYD

Andro_USYD

Artificially happy on medicine
Jul 1, 2023
It's hell, I know. Thankyou I've just learnt to live with it by medicating mainly. The first few weeks feeling anhedonia are the worst, if I were you I'd start getting into crime videos on YouTube and interrogations (if you even can) or animal videos. They seem to be one thing that gives me a break from the anhedonia.

Any ideas as to what started it? For me I think I was switched antidepressants but I can't say for sure because I remember in rehab prior to the switch I was still feeling it pretty badly in like 2021.

Are you in Ur 20s? Ive always wondered if age and maturing is what has caused it? I started feeling it at 21 so I've wondered if it was just a part of maturing.

I'll try give U some advice but this is just what's helped me get through it for so many years:

In my experience the best way to get out of this is to get out into the world, that usually helps me forget anhedonia and as soon as I come back home and isolate myself it starts again. I know being on SS we're mostly all introverts but you need to find a purpose in Ur life and travel to Ur uni regularly/ maybe get a job (if Ur not already doing that). Jobs are less helpful as they're repetitive often if you can't do retail (like me) go to uni and try and find something U really enjoy doing. Trust me, being in a different environment will help you and having non stop exams and classes to attend really do help you take your mind off of the anhedonia. I switched from a music degree/computer science degree to a philosophy degree/computer science degree. So take your time finding what's the most enjoyable subject for you. And Ur never too old to start.

If possible make as many appointments with your psychiatrist/therapists so you have things to do and someone caring to be around. I like to show up early to my appointments and just chill out in the waiting room and go through my emails at my psychiatrist's office, I'm very close with my psychiatrist thankfully.

If you are going to uni or can go to uni that's probably a really good idea, I started off by just applying to a random degree (I'm a little older than most of the students but I fit in well. It's hard to study feeling so bored but use all the will-power you've got and just force yourself to sit on the computer and revise things as much as you can.

I know how bad it is, I hate it more than anything else tbh.

escape_from_hell

escape_from_hell

Experienced
Feb 22, 2024
Feel ya.
Unfortunately I can till feel like shit even though I have anhedonia. I read some with anhedonia feel nothing it all, which is about the best state I can get to by abusing drugs.

I think something that may help is TRULY believing a better future is possible. That's hard though. Cuz...you have to REALLY believe it. I can't convince myself since I also legitimately think everything is pointless.

onbekend

onbekend

Experienced
Jan 14, 2024
Everything is just so uninteresting. I watch youtube, play games, take a walk, read, eat, or even listen to music (something I rarely ever do) and I just don't enjoy it anymore. It's like all the color in the world has been erased from existence, and all that remains is just bland and emptiness. The only joy I feel is when I reminisce about the past when things were good.

Best example I can give is with games, I've been getting back into FPS games recently and I'm pretty good at them to the point where yesterday I did pretty damn good.
But even then, I still didn't feel any sort of satisfaction or enjoyment out of it. You could point out that maybe "I'm just getting too old" for this kinda stuff, but that's not really the case when you feel that way about literally everything no matter what kind of media it is.