SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
I hate how I have to be pushed to my cognitive limits. I'm not 100% healed. Tinkering with my mind like an engineering project

Other people have many hands pushing them & it looks impressive. But when you actually look at it, they just accomplish boring normie shit. So they get a bunch of faceless wageslaves behind the scenes — and slap their face on it

Their faces becomes fat with the human sacrifices, big for their bodies

They have temples devoted to this; they love making towering buildings to house the souls while extracting their daily mana

🫧

I am typically not myself. I'm plugged heavily into group minds. I analyze people & try to internalize their strengths. I'm cognitively a cyborg, juiced by tech

Now I'm increasingly unplugging, testing my individual mind. Noticing how I suck, figuring out why I suck, intervening to anti-suck

I try to nap (or at least trigger waking dreams), to reset my conscious mind in cycles. I'm trying to reframe everything into universal operations ("I'm transforming/moving shapes"), so I can use the same brain pathways for everything, because otherwise it's hard to task-switch

I'm still TOO SLOW. Not nimble. Low endurance

When alone, I wake up wanting to die. Then I think my way out of it, to start everything spinning, so all "my" particles cohere into something vaguely resembling intention

My mind keeps thinking about other things. I keep solving problems to find the next one. I'm not done

This is just venting. Not sure what discussion'd be useful. It's your thread to shitpost as you see fit. If you're the sort of person I'd love, I love you ❥

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Valky, HighFlight and アホペンギン