• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
I'm so ready to go tonight. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. Just drift away forever. I've been taking a ton of stimulants lately and I thought it was making me feel better, but I think it's just giving me the energy to go through with CTB. When I was just lying in bed all day, I didn't have the energy to actually do anything, but now I'm thinking about making a glass of SN. I'm totally unprepared and just ate so I won't, but I really want to.

nothing to see here, just complaining i guess

:(

im so sad, man

SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
Sorry to hear you're feeling so tired with life man.

Wish you luck with whatever you choose to do

• Love
Reactions: bipbapbop
SomewhatLoved

SomewhatLoved

Bringing out the Dead and Searching for the Living
Apr 12, 2023
Thanks. I know I'm not going to do it. Just wish I could.
If you feel like you need to talk to someone feel free to PM. I'll be up for probably another 45m before bed

• Love
GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
What's a stimulant (I could look it up but where's the fun in that 😁)

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
What's a stimulant (I could look it up but where's the fun in that 😁)
It's any drugs that cause you to feel energized. So caffeine and amphetamines are stimulants. I'm not on anything illegal just fyi (not that anyone here cares).

GreenOctober

GreenOctober

Cracked Mask
Apr 16, 2024
It's any drugs that cause you to feel energized. So caffeine and amphetamines are stimulants. I'm not on anything illegal just fyi (not that anyone here cares).
I care because you do

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry u have a rough day. Good luck with whatever you decide to do.

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I really wish there's the option to just never wake again. But anyway best wishes.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
God when I just think that nothing can get worse, it all just gets so much worse.

I'm so sad

I just want to be loved

I'm so scared

Please
Holy shit I'm going to have to do it tonight I am in too much pain

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
God when I just think that nothing can get worse, it all just gets so much worse.

I'm so sad

I just want to be loved

I'm so scared

Please
Holy shit I'm going to have to do it tonight I am in too much pain
Don't ctb on impulse. If you are sure that it is time to go, then work out calmly how and when you will do it, and then proceed as seems appropriate.
If your thoughts are all over the place - and that's the impression I get from your post - it might be better to wait for a while until you are calmer before making any decisions.
Whatever you choose to do, we are here for you.
Good luck.

B

bipbapbop

Experienced
Mar 7, 2024
Don't ctb on impulse. If you are sure that it is time to go, then work out calmly how and when you will do it, and then proceed as seems appropriate.
If your thoughts are all over the place - and that's the impression I get from your post - it might be better to wait for a while until you are calmer before making any decisions.
Whatever you choose to do, we are here for you.
Good luck.
I'm just so scared and hurt

I want it to stop
Please

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and Linda
E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
I'm so ready to go tonight. I just want to go to sleep and never wake up. Just drift away forever. I've been taking a ton of stimulants lately and I thought it was making me feel better, but I think it's just giving me the energy to go through with CTB. When I was just lying in bed all day, I didn't have the energy to actually do anything, but now I'm thinking about making a glass of SN. I'm totally unprepared and just ate so I won't, but I really want to.

nothing to see here, just complaining i guess

:(

im so sad, man
I hope you don't do anything impulsive. I can only cite the case of clown_17. Poor guy thought his SN was expired, took it impulsively, found it was good enough and would have ctb'ed but ended up being rescued. He can't get his hands on SN now. I can't imagine what he must be going through.

Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Thanks everyone. I have spent the day crying but have mostly calmed down. I also haven't eaten anything for over 24 hours so if I need to do it tonight I should be successful.
How are you doing now?

• Love
Alexei_Kirillov

Alexei_Kirillov

Running very late for my appointment with Death
Mar 9, 2024
Laying in bed trying to stop crying. Very dehydrated. I don't think I'll CTB tonight.

Ty for asking ❤️
Been there, feel better soon (and maybe try to drink something)

• Love
Reactions: rozeske