A_good_username

A_good_username

Making lemons out of lemonade
Jun 5, 2023
I just need to get this out of my system,I don't need any help or anything,I don't think anyone can help me.I just want people to understand how I feel.Sorry if this is incoherent

Everything is always wrong.I wanna be happy,.I wanna feel real.But it's not gonna work.I keep thinking that things will change.That one day I'll just be happy and fine.But it's not gonna change.Nothing has changed before,what makes me think it will now?

I'm not even permanently sad,at least I would feel alive if I did.Instead,I constantly feel tierd and dull.My vision is blurry ,I don't have a perception of time and I don't feel sentient ,I feel like I'm just teleporting throughout time, looking at things,but never quite being able to change anything.Existence makes me feel seasick.

Everything is so mundane.Everything is boring.I don't feel anything.I don't even remember how it feels to be happy,or even just fine.Maybe I never was.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: alonely, Misfit72, Forever Sleep and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really tiring having to suffer in such a way, existence is just too cruel. But anyway best wishes.

M

Misfit72

Student
Aug 25, 2020
I feel bored with life to the extent that having turned fifty, there's nothing left to experience.

As the actor George Sanders put it: Dear World, I am leaving because I am bored. I feel I have lived long enough. I am leaving you with your worries in this sweet cesspool. Good luck.

He had access to Nembutal in Spain.