I

ifeelsobad

Experienced
Aug 23, 2022
I'm not sure if I want to live or die. Some day's I feel horrible. Some days I feel great and Some day's I feel in the middle. But sometimes the horrible day's stay for a really long time and I can't do it anymore. I need a lot of things to be different I don't like a lot of stuff in my life going on. I have autism and other things to so it's hard I never lived out of my house with my family

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: stillthinkingabtit, Endex, Astral Storm and 5 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
The best answer is Live until you know for sure you want to Die.

• Hugs
Reactions: Endex, lovedread, atonofdespair24 and 1 other person
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Many of us here have your same uncertainty

Reactions: stillthinkingabtit, Endex, Astral Storm and 2 others
LikeAPendulum

LikeAPendulum

Aug 25, 2022
I'm not sure if I want to live or die. Some day's I feel horrible. Some days I feel great and Some day's I feel in the middle. But sometimes the horrible day's stay for a really long time and I can't do it anymore. I need a lot of things to be different I don't like a lot of stuff in my life going on. I have autism and other things to so it's hard I never lived out of my house with my family
You're not alone. Its why I named my account this username.

Reactions: stillthinkingabtit, Endex, Astral Storm and 3 others
Mental

Mental

Oct 12, 2021
I guess that's why so many of us are still here, because we still want to see what happens if we continue for those good things that happen to us. Life is so fucked up sometimes and we need to tell someone, it's okay to mention that you're having a bad day or a bad time, and you need good times. It's a human feeling, and that means you want to keep growing.

Peace and be happy💗✨

Reactions: lovedread
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I did recover from a 20 year long depression, 3 years ago!! Thanks to TRT.

However, life is complex, and because of money, social standards, society, because of my past, and because I have to live go work I'm still reconsidering quitting man.

I totally get you, because I do have good days. I still have some expired N in the fridge which must be good, it's sealed in a black box to avoid light, and it's been tempting to just quit, but perhaps if I win the lottery or receive or build s good idea or living I could enjoy

I had a relationship, almost 1 year , but man, our discussions suck LOL.

My partner discusses for so long such small things, damm

• Love
Reactions: stillthinkingabtit, Mental and jodes2