EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
Story time! >:D So I've been getting in trouble with my professors a lot recently. Especially in regards to not working with others when it's expected that I do! >_< ofc, when I do, I end up doing the whole thing anyways, so what's the problem with just working alone? :/
Anyways, today, I got called in for an office visit and got in massive trouble with one of my professors today for various things, one of which was "not reaching out". Now, in spite of what I just said, this isn't true, and I do actively try to get myself involved but am refused every step of the way and am usually the one getting in trouble for it.

btw, after that office visit, I considered ctb via partial hanging to at least restore my honor (like seppuku), but I chose not to the fact that I'd have to study it when I should really be studying and also due to its extreme unreliability. Unfortunately, I have also had difficulties with purchasing SN when I was trying to yesterday (yup because this onslaught of terrible days actually started on Sunday! xD), so sewer slide any time soon really isn't an option for me. :/

So in response to that office visit, I requested if she could give me my group partner's phone number (I am partners with her for both that and another project). She asked my partner, and my "partner" refused.
In response to that, I asked if I could use the same all-class group chat only otherwise used to announce class getting canceled to ask if someone would be willing to practice one of the projects with me during the period in which we already we are already required to work on it anyways.

She obliged, and I've already messaged in it, making sure to specify who it was. Now, considering that I'm posting this in SS under sewer slide discussion, you already know how this is going to end. A clear demonstration that she was wrong. And guess what, if someone does agree (extremely unlikely), I finally get a partner! >w<

• Hugs
Reactions: budgerigar training, Sannti, DyingToDie123 and 1 other person
AllFoxedOut

AllFoxedOut

Arcanist
Jun 7, 2023
its really quite unfair that you got in trouble for people not working with you >_<! despite the fact you try to have people work with you too...

I hope the professor is more understanding now that she sees you trying even harder to get people to group with you, but that's just ridiculous and I'm sorry that your day turned out like this :(

• Hugs
Reactions: EternalShore