S

sui4

Oct 11, 2020
If you don't like my post, please just don't reply. I am not here to be bullied. I have the right to express myself just like any of you. I come from.a family of preachers wherein God was instilled in me from the womb, so naturally I will probably speak about God...especially since my family believes suicide writes you a one-way ticket to hell. I write what I feel. I do believe God us selfish for knowing the future but creating people to live in misery anyway. Back to my original point, we all are here for a judgement-free zone. I am judged, criticized enough by my own parents/family. I do not need it here. This makes me want to ctb when a place of refuge becomes a bullying ground.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mr2005, ocd is bad and foxdie
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I am judged, criticized enough by my own parents/family. I do not need it here. This makes me want to ctb when a place of refuge becomes a bullying ground.
I replied to your posts but didn't think it was bullying, just a different point of view. Are you referring to that? I will go back and delete my posts if you like? Let me know.

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
I replied as well to your thread, I hope you didn't think I was trying to bully you, I'm so sorry if you did. I'm an atheist and I want to respect your belief in god so I'll refrain from posting on your God threads going forward. Again apologies.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I replied, but I haven't bullied. If any of my smart ass stoned comments bother you let me know. Oh, NHS spies thing is a running joke not serious.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Deleted member 19654, Disco Biscuit and 4 others
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 19654, Good4Nothing, elfgyoza and 6 others
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I feel like the ongoing NHS spies joke isn't a joke but is aggressive. If that person hadn't immediately banned themselves, I wonder if folks would still be going on about it.

@sui4, if you interpret any comments as bullying, there's a report button, and there are react buttons. It might help if you interpret something as bullying to state what the action is rather than just putting a broad label on it.

Sometimes people take the piss and it's okay to say it's not okay. But it's also a forum, which means one doesn't just say what they want and close the discussion, there's going to be a discussion because, forum. It helps if you state in the OP how you'd like the conversation to go, e.g., I'm seeking support, does anyone else feel the same, does anyone else thing about these things, etc.

Sometimes people perceive disagreement or criticism as bullying. "To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing" (Elbert Hubbard). To avoid disagreement, the same applies.

Finally, there's a lot of compassionate support here, and it can also simultaneously be a rough environment. There's a report button, but you still engage at your own risk.

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
something as bullying to state what the action is rather than just putting a broad label on it.

Sometimes people take the piss and it's okay to say it's not okay. But it's also a forum, which means one doesn't just say what they want and close the discussion, there's going to be a discussion because, forum. It helps if you state in the OP how you'd like the conversation to go, e.g., I'm seeking support, does anyone else feel the same, does anyone else thing about these things, etc.

Sometimes people perceive disagreement or criticism as bullying. "To avoid criticism, do nothing, say nothing, and be nothing" (Elbert Hubbard). To avoid disagreement, the same applies.

Finally, there's a lot of compassionate support here, and it can also simultaneously be a rough environment. There's a report button, but you still engage at your own risk.
I guess you told him!

Reactions: voidman
S

sui4

Oct 11, 2020
I feel like the ongoing NHS spies joke isn't a joke but is aggressive. If that person hadn't immediately banned themselves, I wonder if folks would still be going on about it.

@sui4, if you interpret any comments as bullying, there's a report button, and there are react buttons. It might help if you interpret something as bullying to state what the action is rather than just putting a broad label on it.

Fact not interpretation. I am new here, and as many others may be, I am vulnerable..svulnerable..struggling daily to stay off the bus while knowing to ctb is really all that's left for me. It is a forum, but not for bullying.

Last edited:
Reactions: Metalhead
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Fact not interpretation. I am new here, and as many others may be, I am vulnerable..svulnerable..struggling daily to stay off the bus while knowing to ctb is really all that's left for me. It is a forum, but not for bullying.

What were the specific actions that you've put under the label of bullying? Its a very broad term.

Reactions: esse_est_percipi
E

esse_est_percipi

Enlightened
Jul 14, 2020
It is a forum, but not for bullying.
What do you understand as 'bullying'? It would help if you could specify what you mean or give examples.
Sometimes someone can experience or subjectively interpret someone else's words as 'bullying' (especially with texting where clues like intonation of voice, non-verbal behavior are absent), without there having been an original intent to 'bully'.
It may just have been an innocent critical remark, disagreement or joke.
With this post I feel you may scare a lot of people off from replying to you or engaging with you for fear that you may interpret what they say as bullying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 262653
SleepyTime

SleepyTime

Oct 10, 2019
Maybe you're getting pushback because you keep starting threads. I'm not saying that it is not okay, it is just that you have created 14 threads since you joined yesterday. Most don't appear to be catching on and for me I don't know what you are after. It just appears to be random thoughts that are clogging up the forum. It makes it hard to find and follow discussions that I am looking for.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, GoodPersonEffed and justpeachy
Greenberg

Greenberg

nitrogenexit.blogspot.com
Jun 28, 2020
If you don't like my post, please just don't reply. I am not here to be bullied. I have the right to express myself just like any of you. I come from.a family of preachers wherein God was instilled in me from the womb, so naturally I will probably speak about God...especially since my family believes suicide writes you a one-way ticket to hell. I write what I feel. I do believe God us selfish for knowing the future but creating people to live in misery anyway. Back to my original point, we all are here for a judgement-free zone. I am judged, criticized enough by my own parents/family. I do not need it here. This makes me want to ctb when a place of refuge becomes a bullying ground.
The next time someone bullies you just report the incident to the moderators.