• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
hello, I have the impression that we now put everything and anything behind the term "pro-life".

when someone is going badly and I try to have empathy, listen to them here or in real life... that's not being pro-life I call it being caring, compassionate, affable ☺️😉

personally, basically I find that life has good sides, but that does not mean that I do not respect suicidal people, I am one myself (what would I like to go to bed tonight and never wake up again🙏🙏🙏!!!)

in my case it's just society, the wickedness of people and particular living conditions (illnesses, bereavements) which led me to the fact that suicide would be THE unique solution😰... but I dont have any disgust for life herself...but I don't call that to be "pro-life"

For me,pro life are those who want to prevent at all costs people from committing suicide absolutely without listening to them or by making suicides more difficult. 🤬🤬🤬
Or for exemple refusing assisted suicide in lots of countries.🤬

Afterwards I know that there are people who don't like life whatever it may be😉... but I must know that I am not the only one to have chosen the option of suicide because of very bad things in my life (illnesses, bereavements etc. )😭

NO???😉
Regards 🙏☺️

Last edited:
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Yeah not many people are truly pro life, most will see sense in suicide as a last resort when recovery has failed.

Ignore the small minority here who claim everyone who doesn't tell people all life sucks are pro life.

These minority are the same trolls you see on reddit telling everyone life sucks for years and years but yet they are still here.