NEVberten

NEVberten

Freak
Jun 11, 2024
I don't know if I'm being whiny but I haven't been feeling loved or cared for, part of me is really happy about it. Makes it easier to leave and not having any guilt. But I also crave being cared for, it's not a big part of me but the feelings there.
I 'tested"out if ppl would reach out if I posed a blurry picture of me bleeding out and I was right that no one cared.
I do regret posting that, was childish behavior on my part. Making me feel even worse.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Hotsackage, лост ин спасэ, abchia and 1 other person
lomorbu

lomorbu

the stars are already dead
Jun 16, 2024
I've done something like this before. People look at probably 100+ pictures a day now. Lucky for us this means people will forget about what they saw sooner than later because they are already consuming the next thing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Hotsackage, лост ин спасэ and abchia
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I feel this. I haven't even one person in this world who loves me anymore because all my family has died. I don't even love myself haha. Kinda surreal feeling really.

• Hugs
Reactions: Raindancer, NEVberten, abchia and 1 other person
O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
There are many lonely ppl. Even successful ppl with friends and family can be lonely. I think it's preferable to feel lonely when alone, instead of feeling lonely while being surrounded by fake friends.

Reactions: fkyou, Raindancer, Hollowman and 2 others
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
Love is a lie
People are shit

Reactions: Hollowman and NEVberten
NEVberten

NEVberten

Freak
Jun 11, 2024
There are many lonely ppl. Even successful ppl with friends and family can be lonely. I think it's preferable to feel lonely when alone, instead of feeling lonely while being surrounded by fake friends.
I 100% agree with feeling lonely when ur alone than feeling alone while having friends and family,, that feeling just sucks

O

okuhvtuji

Jun 17, 2024
I 100% agree with feeling lonely when ur alone than feeling alone while having friends and family,, that feeling just sucks
It still sucks that you have to feel lonely, but it makes me feel less lonely to know.that other people are lonely too 😅 as if I'm not an outcast.

Reactions: NEVberten