• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

ultrasharpy123456

Mage
Aug 18, 2022
That's my favorite trope about villains. Some of them when you get to know them aren't actually bad people. They just made some bad choices. I resonate with those villains because that's how I feel everyday. I wish people could understand what it's like when you're brainwashed and have literally no idea that what you're doing is wrong.

It's too late though. I am aware of my actions now, I'm actually a decent human now but it's too late. Gotta ctb soon out of necessity. Think I'll just tell my mom to take me to the hospital tomorrow cause unfortunately I'm running out of time.

And if there's anyone in my life I've hurt and who hates me rightfully so if it makes you feel any better just know that I'm physically and mentally suffering.

Last edited:
A

Aplev

Oct 16, 2021
It's mine too. I hate it so much when I am watching some anime or playing some game where the villains are doing all kinds of evil acts ok I get it but there's a reason behind their behavior, it annoys me so much that people show so much empathy for the protagonist which usually suffers just about the same things than the villain! So why do people show empathy for the protagonist but not for the villains? Just because they are 'weak' and 'unable to control themselves and their emotions'? That's it? I hate people so much sometimes.

But I am happy to know I found someone who likes it too, I think ours really is an unpopular opinion.
(I've also been brainwashed and have done things I wouldn't do again, but man are people tough... I bet they'd have done the same if they were in my shoes. It's easy to talk from the outside.)