• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
One of things I cannot stand about pro-lifers is how delusional they are and how they try and force their disgusting, insensitive delusions onto others. I'm sorry but not everyone is as deluded as you, I believe someone would have to be severely deluded to wish to suffer for decades in this existence just to be tormented by old age and die anyway. I actually think it'd be insane to want to exist especially as there is no limit as to how much agony one can feel as long as they are trapped in this cruel and futile existence.

It's just so harmful and horrifying how humans procreate and wish to make existence into a prison where one cannot peacefully escape even know existence is literally nothing more than meaningless suffering, it truly is evil to want to force others to suffer. For me only non-existence is desirable which is why I cannot stand deluded pro-lifers who cannot mind their own business and want to make it so others really suffer for as long as possible, I could never be delusional enough to want to exist, no matter what I'd prefer to not exist but only never existing is true perfection.

Because of how existence was so harmfully imposed in the first place peaceful suicide methods need to be accessible no matter what and it's beyond unacceptable how they aren't, it's extreme cruelty how we cannot just easily die in peace even know existence causes nothing but harm, in fact I see it as a horrific tragedy how life even exists at all, existence is an abomination.

• Love
Reactions: RainAndSadness, doormat25, Meteora and 7 others
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
The thing I hate the most about pro-lifers is how they force and impose their views upon everyone and how they make it so hard for people to leave. Why are they intentionally restricting us from leaving this godforsaken place? They should make euthanasia legal for everyone so that we can choose to leave an existence that we never even consented to. I wish that they would allow everyone to choose a guaranteed, painless death if they so desire. I hate the fact that we were all brought into existence against our will yet cannot leave it unless we resort to risky methods with a chance of failure. Why are they making it so difficult? I hate how pro-lifers make decisions for other people.

In my opinion, suicide should be a personal right. It's your body, your life, and your decision, not someone else's. I believe that everyone should have the right to bodily autonomy. I hate how pro-lifers restrict the right to die. I would have been long gone if euthanasia was legal, but because it's not, I have to live in this purgatory, and suffer because I don't want to fail an attempt and be left even worse off.

Pro-lifers are so selfish and don't understand that people could have a different opinion than them. I understand that they enjoy life and see it as worth-living, but they don't understand that not everyone does or sees life as worth-living. Pro-lifers literally have cognitive dissonance and a superiority/savior complex. They're literally narcissistic/egoistic people who love the ego and power trip they get from "saving a life". They would rather us be alive and suffer than be dead and at peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: myusername890, divinemistress36 and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I also can't stand how they force us to exist too. I've seen their arguments, they just want us to suffer and go through hard work. They intentionally made it so that both life as well as dying early requires you to go through a lot of hard work all because they believe in their notions of working hard. I think that we deserve a peaceful way out as we never asked to be here in the first place and life simply isn't for everybody. I can't wait for the day that I'm dead

Reactions: doormat25, TiredOfAllThis, myusername890 and 1 other person