• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dysphoric

dysphoric

May 1, 2019
What are the best CTB methods to not become disabled or to get any serious permanent damage in case of survival?

Reactions: takeyourshotfunboy
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
SN if called in time you can recover from.

Reactions: takeyourshotfunboy, dysphoric, gingerplum and 1 other person
E

Elias

Experienced
Mar 19, 2019
Anything where there isn't a body that can be crippled afterward. Your weight in explosives, jumping in a pool of acid with hands and feet tied, getting thrown in space like a satellite, getting caught in the middle of a nuclear war, jumping into a volcano. Can't guarantee the peacefulness but if you get crippled from those, I offer a full refund.

• Love
Reactions: Élégie, sleepy dog, dysphoric and 2 others
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
SN if called in time you can recover from.
As far as I know, you won't suffer any significant organ damage from a dose of SN, ~but~ there is the very real risk of being discovered and revived with methylene blue after you've already sustained brain damage from hypoxia.

S

spanishguy22

Enlightened
Apr 9, 2019
Combining method for the best chance.
I dont think theres a riskless method. Not even SN as people love to say.

Reactions: TheGoodGuy and gingerplum
Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
As far as I know, you won't suffer any significant organ damage from a dose of SN, ~but~ there is the very real risk of being discovered and revived with methylene blue after you've already sustained brain damage from hypoxia.
Do we know of any cases of brain damage from SN or are you just saying it would be theoretically possible? On this forum there are several people who survived serious SN attempts by medical intervention and as far as I know none of them had brain damage.

Reactions: gingerplum
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Do we know of any cases of brain damage from SN or are you just saying it would be theoretically possible? On this forum there are several people who survived serious SN attempts by medical intervention and as far as I know none of them had brain damage.
It would absolutely be possible. The people here were revived in plenty of time; I'm sure they didn't sustain any type of hypoxic injury.

What I'm saying is, once the oxygen deprivation progresses to the point where your brain is affected, then you're in a danger zone for resuscitation.

Reactions: Qbert
C

Corraled

Student
Oct 11, 2019
What are the best CTB methods to not become disabled or to get any serious permanent damage in case of survival?
Having a pal to pour more SN down your throat if you vomit.

Reactions: n0505
Dystopic_Momento

Dystopic_Momento

Dec 8, 2019
I read here that sodium azide is one hundred percent effective, but it also explodes on contact with metal (so wouldn't try it with fillings?) and is a watched substance by the US government because it can be used to make bombs - because of the whole exploding on contact with metal thing. They didn't make it illegal, but they do watch it.

I also read here that the longest case of surviving it was fourty hours and it's as unpleasant as sodium nitrite. But no one can cure it once you've taken it.

It'd take a lot of reading and precautions ahead of time. To see why, do a search on labs that have exploded from sodium azide that was disposed of improperly. It's very sobering. Bits and pieces of sink (metal pipes)

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
In most cases if you take SN you are able to fully recover.
Also have heard about phenobarbital (if you are not brain dead yet, you have a good chance to recover (if your state is caused by hypoxia, it won't be easy to recover you, but do not know about being crippled in this case))
Might assume a person can be recovered after N taken (in very-very-very small amount of cases it can be comatose state, but you can avoid it using some medication to die (seems that it starts from D letter))

Reactions: Dystopic_Momento