• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Bouquet

Bouquet

Feb 28, 2024
For years I've had a complex about my appearance, I have felt ugly a lot of times and I compare myself all the time to beautiful girls, I just think it's unfair and i feel frustated, Why wasn't I lucky enough to be born naturally beautiful? I have never liked the idea of accepting myself or loving my imperfections, i don't care, i just wanna change, i wanna look different, I am too insecure about myself and I am ashamed to say it. Maybe it's stupid but i don't wanna live if i'm going to be feeling ugly all the time.

Suicidebydeath

Suicidebydeath

No chances to be happy - dead inside
Nov 25, 2021
I'm sorry for your suffering.

• Love
Reactions: Sannti
B

bonniekeane49

Feb 17, 2024
For years I've had a complex about my appearance, I have felt ugly a lot of times and I compare myself all the time to beautiful girls, I just think it's unfair and i feel frustated, Why wasn't I lucky enough to be born naturally beautiful? I have never liked the idea of accepting myself or loving my imperfections, i don't care, i just wanna change, i wanna look different, I am too insecure about myself and I am ashamed to say it. Maybe it's stupid but i don't wanna live if i'm going to be feeling ugly all the time.
ive been where you are and i know nothing i say willl make you feel better right now, but try to remember what we are made to believe is "beautiful" is all bull and fake. my advice unfollow any social media that makes you feel crap, there is so many body positive accounts .