• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

conveniently_dead

conveniently_dead

May 31, 2019

I'm amazed that it's glorified behavior to "save" someone who is so tormented they feel the need to fall to their death to end their pain.

I'm sure they were all involuntarily hospilized and given a bill they couldn't afford to pay afterwards.

I'm sure most of these people were so happy to be "saved" so they can continue suffering.

pilotviolin

pilotviolin

Student
Jan 27, 2024
the mods took the post down, but i could guess what was happening through the comments. sucks that such a complicated issue is reduced to one video of a guy kicking someone back inside then posted on reddit of all places. idk reading the comments tho i feel frustrated that instead of regretting ctb, when ive failed i just keep thinking about "next time" and not get realizations or be enlightened or something.

*Hope*

*Hope*

Student
Jan 18, 2021
Lol as if you need permission to ctb :D They can always try again :)

sserafim

sserafim

the darker the night, the brighter the stars
Sep 13, 2023
Unfortunately, that's to be expected from a pro-life society. In a society where people value life and living, it makes sense that they would act like that. People view life as the ultimate good and death as the ultimate evil. They view death as the worst thing that could happen to someone. They expect all of us to live until old age and die naturally. People regard suicide as taboo and tragic, and they don't encourage discourse or discussion about it. Suicide is like the elephant in the room

Last edited: