TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Since I make so many threads about nostalgia I hope I can leave this one up and I can just post in this and so can you if you have anything you are nostalgic about and wanna post.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Suicidebydeath, MiserableBastard1995 and 7 others
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
  • Yay!
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Vienrose and Wolfjob_dayjob
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
I am Danish so I watched this movie and heard this song in Danish is a child and it´s so good one of the best Disney movies ever!

• Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Eeyore and Redt2go
Redt2go

Redt2go

flower child
Jan 5, 2019
I am Danish so I watched this movie and heard this song in Danish is a child and it´s so good one of the best Disney movies ever!

Agreed! My all time favorite Disney song is I won't say I'm in love.. also from this movie

• Love
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Eeyore and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Agreed! My all time favorite Disney song is I won't say I'm in love.. also from this movie
Hercules, Tarzan and Mulan incredibly Disney movies!! I want to be a child again :'(

Last edited:
Reactions: LastFlowers, Wolfjob_dayjob, Eeyore and 1 other person
T

TheLastStraw

May 10, 2018
I miss the days when newgrounds.com and old school runescape was at their peak

I'd give anything to go back to those carefree days in my teens of nerding out on the computer pulling all nighters not having to worry about work, bills, or how fucked up the world is.

Reactions: Dartz, iix.em, Wolfjob_dayjob and 5 others
Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
Sims 1 soundtrack. I had a pc that couldnt run anything but could run sims 1 and games with similiar graphics. It was so terrible and we didnt have a lot of money so most of what I played were demos and pirated copies. That music man, its going to be stuck in my head forever and I still listen to it from time to time. I would spend a lot of time just decorating my house and playing the game. I had makin magic expansion and I really loved it. There is something about those games dunno what it is. Like diablo 2, I absolutely love the art style. Every single track is a masterpiece. These days it almost makes me cry.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers, AnnihilatedAnna, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
agreement

agreement

Mage
Mar 26, 2018

Yes, I'm old, I know.

Reactions: AnnihilatedAnna, Wolfjob_dayjob and TheGoodGuy
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
im kinda nostalgic of when i was little and used to come back home from school and watch animes after lunch on mtv (it was rlli gud back then)

• Aww..
Reactions: Circles, AnnihilatedAnna, Wolfjob_dayjob and 2 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
im kinda nostalgic of when i was little and used to come back home from school and watch animes after lunch on mtv (it was rlli gud back then)
I know the feeling the pure excitement of coming home from school just to watch a TV Show like X-men animated series, Batman Animated series, Yugi-Oh, Pokemon, Beyblade, Spiderman animated series, Jackie Chan animated series etc. Now I don´t feel anything :'(

- Isn´t there really anyone else who want to share their nostalgia?

Last edited:
Reactions: Allpainnogain, AnnihilatedAnna and Wolfjob_dayjob
Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
Dude batman the animated series is somewhere in top 5 or even top 3 best cartoon series. God bless my mom for taping it on vhs back then so I could watch it again and again. Best characters, story, artstyle, music and voice acting, it was perfect. I also had 2 episodes of mighty max, dont know if anyone remembers that one. That was a good cartoon too.

• Love
Reactions: Severen and Wolfjob_dayjob
Wolfjob_dayjob

Wolfjob_dayjob

Student
Oct 19, 2018
I miss the days when newgrounds.com and old school runescape was at their peak

I'd give anything to go back to those carefree days in my teens of nerding out on the computer pulling all nighters not having to worry about work, bills, or how fucked up the world is.
id play runescape or any game with you. I love this thread. It touches a warm soft spot in my chest...

Reactions: Circles, coileanbeag and TheGoodGuy
throwaway777

throwaway777

一人、部屋で、独り。
Oct 3, 2018
who remembers the fairly oddparents ? when i was little i wanted to be timmy so bad ):
fairly_odd_parents.0.jpg

or doraemon ?
jpg1.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: Scribble Fan, Circles, LastFlowers and 4 others
AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
fairly oddparents was such an awesome show! I'll always remember vicky the babysitter. Hated her, a lot.

Reactions: Scribble Fan, Circles, Kikoo Loool and 1 other person
Glim

Glim

Student
Jan 28, 2019
Gamers, please rise for the national anthem

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and LastFlowers
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018

Best GTA game ever!

Emo/Goth years.

Last edited:
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and Wolfjob_dayjob
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
  • Aww..
Reactions: NumbItAll, Kikoo Loool, LastFlowers and 2 others
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Right in the childhood :'(

Reactions: artificial_ineptness
I

iiii5555

Student
Sep 12, 2018
Aaahh, those were the days...

play-aqw.jpg

• Love
Reactions: TheGoodGuy
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Aaahh, those were the days...

play-aqw.jpg
It sure was, I played this so much with my brothers and all my friends I was also Guardian and can still remember my favorite weapon the Ice Katana.

Severen

Severen

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018

Brings back memories of when I was a dumb ass teen in Highschool.

One of the PC games that helped me become the man I am today. :)
I know the feeling the pure excitement of coming home from school just to watch a TV Show like X-men animated series, Batman Animated series, Yugi-Oh, Pokemon, Beyblade, Spiderman animated series, Jackie Chan animated series etc. Now I don´t feel anything :'(

- Isn´t there really anyone else who want to share their nostalgia?

Have you seen the TV show, Gargoyles? Check it out. I think you will like it.

This movie brings back some good memories and bad memories from when I was younger.

Last edited:
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018

Yes I really did watch this as a young kid. No wonder I turned out so messed up.

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep and Suicidebydeath
J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021

Yes I really did watch this as a young kid. No wonder I turned out so messed up.

I get you! I watched this! :smiling:

It's a program about an ugly-looking hand puppet that the presenter holds and makes a weird voice.

• Yay!
Reactions: GrumpyFrog and Angst Filled Fuck Up
StolenLife

StolenLife

Warlock
Sep 19, 2022
Some things from my childhood in the 2000s up to 2012:
Songs:
Lady Gaga: Poker face
Eminem ft. Rihanna: Love the way you lie
Aqua: Barbie girl
This absolute classic
Lady Gaga: Alejandro
This was a hit in my school during sixth grade
These guys were popular right before my life fell apart

Damn this brings back memories as well, mine were pink and Barbie themed...

Also my friends and I used to be obsessed with this cartoon and we roleplayed as the characters all the time. Winx Club opening song

Eternal Pessimist

Eternal Pessimist

Student
Oct 16, 2019
Old cell phones make me feel nostalgic. Obviously the models I used to own make me long for the times when I used them, but maybe even more the phones that I didn't own but wanted to have make me feel nostalgia for the late 90s and early 2000s. I remember really wanting a Nokia Communicator back in the day. I think I actually wanted what the phone represented more than the actual phone itself. I wanted to grow up to be the kind of successful adult who would own something like that.

makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Old cell phones make me feel nostalgic. Obviously the models I used to own make me long for the times when I used them, but maybe even more the phones that I didn't own but wanted to have make me feel nostalgia for the late 90s and early 2000s. I remember really wanting a Nokia Communicator back in the day. I think I actually wanted what the phone represented more than the actual phone itself. I wanted to grow up to be the kind of successful adult who would own something like that.
I always loved Cadillacs especially the 1975 1976 series. Now we made REAL cars back then. None of that damnable rap music either, people actually sang songs in those days.