• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
I have become extremely tolerant to benzos. I take 2mg Clonazepam daily. doesn't work. I am trying to study. I get panic attacks, when I try to study. I am taking SSRI Sertraline...doesn't help either.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
I get 0.5mg clonazepam so i can take very small doses. But any benzo will have that efect

L

Lostandlooking

In limbo
Jul 23, 2020
I took Buspiron for a while. It's specifically used for anxiety. Didn't really work for me though. Side effects include getting dizzy for a while after you take them, for me this subsided within one or two hours. No drowsiness for me. Just dizzy. But you might want to check the list of side effects yourself. Good luck with your search.

Edit: I searched for side effects and drowsiness is one of them sadly :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Kattt
Kattt

Kattt

Ancient of Mu-Mu
May 18, 2021
Actually, sometimes beta blockers may be prescribed

R

Remember-Me-Not

I think I'm going to be okay.
Dec 10, 2019
I got diagnosed with propranolol. The doctor was comfortable prescribing this to me because I had a slightly higher blood pressure. She told me to take it whenever I anticipated a social or anxiety-inducing event an hour in advance.

H

HopelessFight

Warlock
Jan 31, 2021
I took Buspiron for a while. It's specifically used for anxiety. Didn't really work for me though. Side effects include getting dizzy for a while after you take them, for me this subsided within one or two hours. No drowsiness for me. Just dizzy. But you might want to check the list of side effects yourself. Good luck with your search.

Edit: I searched for side effects and drowsiness is one of them sadly :(
I've been on this med for a short time now. I don't have any side effects, not even the ones SSRI's give me, but it also doesn't have any positive effect as well.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lostandlooking