• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

K

Kat!

Elementalist
Sep 30, 2020
Terrified right now. It's nearly 5 AM and I need some sleep for my school work but I was awoken abruptly by noises around my house, everyone is asleep as I can hear them through the walls, I don't know if it's even real but it's scary. At first I heard a thump down the hallway, I ignored it, and then it was a knock on my door. This I ignored too because I was too pissed off from being awake. Finally I heard someone trying my fucking doorknob TWICE and I shot up from my bed and turned the light on. While I was turning my phone on I saw a flash under the door and then nothing after that. Thoughts? Hallucinations or nah? Because this shit is getting scary. Does anyone else get these?

blueflame

blueflame

Nov 17, 2020
I second the above post. Also, if you don't have any security cams installed, I would suggest quickly grabbing a camera to record the events with, you should also have a separate device to call with if you use your phone as a camera. Better to have "some" evidence than nothing at all in case you need to report anything or just for you to review.

Good luck, op, stay safe and down let your guard down. As said above, better safe than sorry.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Good morning,

Have you experienced hallucinations from a medical condition previously if not click this link, :smiling:
GetAttachmentThumbnail
sorry I couldn't resist it, I like this really short video how about talking with other members of your house to see if they hear or see things, before you go to bed take a walk around and make sure everything is locked securely to make you feel safe, then if it happens again you could setup a recording device outside your door or in the living room so you have proof to show other people.

Good luck

Cheers

Geo

F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
Terrified right now. It's nearly 5 AM and I need some sleep for my school work but I was awoken abruptly by noises around my house, everyone is asleep as I can hear them through the walls, I don't know if it's even real but it's scary. At first I heard a thump down the hallway, I ignored it, and then it was a knock on my door. This I ignored too because I was too pissed off from being awake. Finally I heard someone trying my fucking doorknob TWICE and I shot up from my bed and turned the light on. While I was turning my phone on I saw a flash under the door and then nothing after that. Thoughts? Hallucinations or nah? Because this shit is getting scary. Does anyone else get these?

Have you experienced hallucinations before or doing something that would bring them on like lack of sleep? Also it could've just been a drunk person trying the wrong door, I've done this in my time. Can you see your door from a window? I doubt a criminal would just blatantly try the front door and flash their phone light. Either way, be careful and if you're truly scared, contact the authorities.

BitterlyAlive_

BitterlyAlive_

-
Dec 8, 2020
Are you doing okay right now? Were you able to figure out what was going on? It sounds like such a scary experience.

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I hope you're ok. That sounds really scary regardless of if it's hallucinations or real.

Reactions: foxdie
D

Deleted member 19276

Wizard
Jun 28, 2020
It depends if what you are describing is real or not.
I would understand if you live in a very bad neighbourhood, but hearing this out of the blue can be either you experiencing a stressful situation in the border between your sleep and awaken state, or... Hallucinations.
As someone who does have auditory ones or had in the past though, I would advice you to seek help for them.
Having depressive episodes is one thing, but having random stuff appear and be heard is not a way to live.
Never, never lose your sense and touch with reality! No matter how nasty or hard or sad it is.