• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
yep. Genetics affects the perception of the world from my point of view, so I agree. you can focus on the good, but when there are no problems with the physical body. although some mental disorders are many times worse than physical illness. but this is my opinion, if drugs help you to see everything in a good mood - this is very good. but do not forget that we are not too fond of this forum when they say "everything is fine, life is beautiful." if it were true - we would not be here.
Yeah I see what you mean, but there is a world of difference between seeing someone suffering and crawling away in fear, and seeing someone suffer and going to help them. So it's more the interpretation of that suffering that makes or breaks us.

Reactions: Soul
A

Allpainnogain

Experienced
May 2, 2019
LOL robbed. OK yeah there was a few times I didn't get my package but for the most part I got my stuff. So you have to risk loosing a little money for an illegal drug that might cure you, I think it's worth it. OK let's give a worse case senerio, you buy 2c-b, it doesn't come in the mail. All you do is order again from another vendor until you get it. Besides if you don't get your stuff then you can to write a review that others can see about them. This helps keep the vendors from ripping off people, or ripping off too many people.

And OP if you want us to take this conversation to PM just let us know.

Read my posts in this thread I've talked about that two times already in this thread. In a nutshell Empire marketplace. But read more to get the details.
I don't know how to access that

GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
a little weird that you advertise drugs. on this forum .. where people are in their own life situation. it's cruel.
Not all drugs are created equal. Let me guess you believe the government propaganda that 2c-b is just as bad for you as heroin?

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Yeah I see what you mean, but there is a world of difference between seeing someone suffering and crawling away in fear, and seeing someone suffer and going to help them. So it's more the interpretation of that suffering that makes or breaks us.
Well,, I partially agree. but look, what an interesting situation. If you have an incentive to try, you will do it. and for what we live? incentive to live? still, at a certain point, everyone dies, with no exceptions. for whom to live? selfishness turns out, isn't it?

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Not all drugs are created equal. Let me guess you believe the government propaganda that 2c-b is just as bad for you as heroin?
first hear about this kind of drug. and all the more about "government propaganda." I do not use anything other than cigarettes (faster die has little idea, but it does not pay off for many years) and alcohol (similar to an altered state). Do not forget that drugs have irreversible consequences. so if I wanted to be stupid - yes, I would accept them. maybe it did not turn out to be on this forum, because I would not understand the depth of the hole where I found myself.

No One

No One

Mar 24, 2019
Fuck drugs all I need is love

• Hugs
Reactions: dandan and Soul
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
first hear about this kind of drug. and all the more about "government propaganda." I do not use anything other than cigarettes (faster die has little idea, but it does not pay off for many years) and alcohol (similar to an altered state). Do not forget that drugs have irreversible consequences. so if I wanted to be stupid - yes, I would accept them. maybe it did not turn out to be on this forum, because I would not understand the depth of the hole where I found myself.
LOL your comparing 2c-b to alcohol and cigarettes. LOL Please do some research on psychedelics and then come back.

Look I realize that there is problems with some psychedelics. Eg dissociatives can be addictive, even though doctors use them as an anesthetic like ketamine, and PCP is crazy dangerous. But most psychedelics that users use are perfectly fine to take in moderation.
Fuck drugs all I need is love
The brain relies off of drugs to make feelings of love like oxytocin and phenylethylamine.

You obviously don't want this thread getting hijacked by psychedelic talk, so we will take it to PMs. Thanks for being patient

Last edited:
Reactions: No One
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
On my past few months after my failed attempt I went to psychiatrist and he has prescribe me some medicines and I went with them for a two months. My Schizophrenia died a little bit but I couldn't get rid of my hocd or my depression. I handled my paranoia and I decided one day those medications would leave me living my life like a robot so I get rid of them weeks ago. I had hard suicidal thoughts and panic attacks on my week but I knew that it's because of medications I couldn't sleep for more than a week two hours a day. I was mentally drained and I only get better when I come back to suicidal mentality. My family knew that I could do it and I kept saying to them that all I wish to do is to die my friend also cried when we have our last conversation which I told him about my suicidal thoughts and intuition and medications. I thought of selling a new laptop that my father has bought for me but my friend that doesn't know about my suicidal told me it's a very dirty idea and I agreed with him. Today I'm having some money to buy a alcohol and weed and I'm going to try to overdose. If I'm failed on this I'm going to get my anxiety together and try to travel to another county and sink myself on the sea. I don't know what will happen but all I know that I'll knock on my God's door for one more time
Does it matter if we have accomplished anything here on this Earth! Does it matter to keep fighting for nothing! It doesn't and it all is no sense
*sorry for my bad English
Have you considered SN sodium nitrite?

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I have very bad days, when I see reality, and understand im fucked and some days, I have just the desired to die, because regretting or trying to make my situation better is just next to impossible.

Some days, I'm a little better because I think I might be able to do / create / something that I will want to do.

Somedays I found myself not here, not there... dont want to die, dont want to live...

however mate, you still here with us

so are you writting something this last days?

how are things not bearable this past few days?

Reactions: Soul
dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
I have very bad days, when I see reality, and understand im fucked and some days, I have just the desired to die, because regretting or trying to make my situation better is just next to impossible.

Some days, I'm a little better because I think I might be able to do / create / something that I will want to do.

Somedays I found myself not here, not there... dont want to die, dont want to live...

however mate, you still here with us

so are you writting something this last days?

how are things not bearable this past few days?

Some other days, like today, I understand things are not going to change unless I make a big bold personality movement decision, choice, maybe insipired by hate and anger? damm...

Reactions: No One