• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

theshipsgoingdown

theshipsgoingdown

Jul 23, 2018
I've been accused of raping a step-sibling 2 years ago just today, even though they were the ones who initiated it, and it wasn't even intercourse. But they were also 15 at the time and I was drunk. But it's not an excuse for being stupid, I know. I hate me too.

I've been suicidal for a while and something told me that I would die soon. This is definitely it. I told my mom I wouldn't do anything; as she was genuinely upset over it all and so am I. Too much to even understand.

Partial suspension hanging is the method. There's no looking back anymore; it's time to finally accept the fate after all these meaningless years of being drunk and stupid and mentally unstable.

Please wish me luck, with whatever might happen after leaving this existence.

Reactions: Strumgewehr and Maggotymaggots
Definitelyworried

Definitelyworried

Jun 19, 2018
Sorry to hear this.
I tried partial suspension and it didn't work.

skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
Sorry about your situation, good luck I hope you find peace

Reactions: Smilla
S

Sternum

Student
May 12, 2018
I sincerely wish you luck. Sorry for your situation.

Reactions: Smilla
C

comfortablydumb

Student
Jun 19, 2018
I've been accused of raping a step-sibling 2 years ago just today, even though they were the ones who initiated it, and it wasn't even intercourse. But they were also 15 at the time and I was drunk. But it's not an excuse for being stupid, I know. I hate me too.

How old were you at the time? That factors in to whether or not you are realistically in actual legal trouble, at any rate.