GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
Sounds like something an incel might say lol.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Sounds like something an incel might say lol.
The most immediate thought that came to mind is reproductive and LGBTQ rights. There is no compromise.

Reactions: Cathy Ames and GentleJerk
GentleJerk

GentleJerk

Carrot juice pimp.
Dec 14, 2021
The most immediate thought that came to mind is reproductive and LGBTQ rights. There is no compromise.
I'm just being a dick.

Great movie though, my favorite in the original saga, alongside Empire. Darth Vader's a G.

J

Julgran

Enlightened
Dec 15, 2021
Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: LastFlowers and GentleJerk
whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Last edited:
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Hmm, that would be more like 'If you don´t fuck with me, you're my enemy'.
with?

(Let's not forget that the "incel" term is too often used as a catch-all insult for people that rub others the wrong way or experience certain difficulties in society of no fault of their own, the term has become too broad and can end up as an attack on those who don't deserve it/those who object to any misogyny and cause for violence despite their predicaments.)

• Informative
Reactions: Suicidebydeath and Julgran
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
with?

(Let's not forget that the "incel" term is too often used as a catch-all insult for people that rub others the wrong way or experience certain difficulties in society of no fault of their own, the term has become too broad and can end up as an attack on those who don't deserve it/those who object to any misogyny and cause for violence despite their predicaments.)
Yeah, as in sex. Inceldom is all about hatred of women because you can't fuck them, or you think you can't fuck them.

Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
Yeah, as in sex. Inceldom is all about hatred of women because you can't fuck them, or you think you can't fuck them.
fuck with = mess with somebody
fuck = have intercourse

Also inceldom is about not having romantic partners, lacking relationships. Everything else is just way of explaining that.

Reactions: Julgran and whatevs
whatevs

whatevs

Jan 15, 2022
fuck with = mess with somebody
fuck = have intercourse

Also inceldom is about not having romantic partners, lacking relationships. Everything else is just way of explaining that.
I knew about that phrasal verb but I thought you could use it for just fucking also. 🤷🏻‍♂️

"What's Evelyn doing, who's she fucking?"

"She's fucking John"

Damn, I see it now.

You're right about inceldom as well, but 50% of my assertion stands then. They developed hatred for women because they feel unable to acquire a relationship.

• Aww..
Reactions: Suicidebydeath
Lebensunwertes

Lebensunwertes

Du bist auf dich allein gestellt
May 26, 2022
You're right about inceldom as well, but 50% of my assertion stands then. They developed hatred for women because they feel unable to acquire a relationship.
Comparable to Sanctioned Suicide's ubiquitous contempt for psychiatrists if you ask me.

lofticries

lofticries

obedear
Feb 27, 2021
Does anyone get bpd vibes from anakin? Not making fun since I have bpd.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Does anyone get bpd vibes from anakin? Not making fun since I have bpd.
Not really. If you think about it, he had way more to deal with than any other jedi. He started way older, pretty much knew he was some kind of chosen one. He was conflicted because he wasn't blinded by the lies of the jedi (who were just as bad if not worse than the sith). He knew he would have to choose between those he loved and the safety of billions of people in the empire. That's quite a lot for someone in their teens and early 20s to handle.

Pretty much everything he says in that scene is true. He was the one who ended the conflicts costing thousands of lives, and united all his people into one government. Sad that he would have been a better leader than 90% of the presidents we've had in the US over the years.

• Informative
Reactions: lofticries