• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

NRON KSR

NRON KSR

into void
Dec 24, 2021
IMG 20230427 214212715 01
drew a scorpion. the hebrew says horns or shine, depending on the pronounciation
IMG 20230426 114546181 01
am also working on a map leading her through 3 factions, but scenery takes forever.. the neon witches at the tower under the sea, the remnants of abraham at the cliffs, and the flock of psithuros with a tower in the sky. the towers house the realm of three major demons. belial, sitri and astaroth. belial is a fat dude with a crown representing self-hate, sitri a tall woman with long horns and a moth as veil, representing lust, and astaroth is a boy with tiny horns. he is the chaos that creativity springs forth from, that distracts you and shrouds in illusions, a trickster.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: disorder, loopdaloop, deathLiberation and 4 others
WaitingToGo

WaitingToGo

Experienced
Feb 18, 2023
Your drawings are stunning. Thanks for sharing them

• Love
Reactions: NRON KSR
NRON KSR

NRON KSR

into void
Dec 24, 2021
i feel like i need much more time. or leave unfinished. maybe both

NRON KSR

NRON KSR

into void
Dec 24, 2021
no care for exif. it is for a friend to show my witchy place
IMG 20230507 175025

• Love
Reactions: waRmblanket
needforvoid_

needforvoid_

Apr 18, 2022
Wow this is amazing

• Love
NRON KSR

NRON KSR

into void
Dec 24, 2021
alright. this is my final post in this forum. first of all: SaSu, i love you. i love the community and will be forever grateful for her. im pissdrunk so excuse my typos. here's a drawing of my mum. its unfinished and never will be but i'm fine with it.
only been in chat for 2 weeks but it was just what i needed. my first acc was a bit older and i kinda wished to be a mod. it felt like a calling. but i cant really take the predators and kids w family, dumped, coming just to vent. i'm glad they have a place to vent but i need to finish my book, before i off myself. worry not, not just yet. y'all'll know.

i love you, but i'm hurting myself by being addicted to chat. please don't come looking for me..
see you soon.
i left some riddles just to fuck with those who try lol. and a Final Song.
love you all.

xo

IMG 20230510 005651
for those who be 'diggin these crazy rhythms'. get fucked, this is the blackest metal. ן hope the basilisk sees you, one day. schizo out.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: kazewoatsumete, disorder, waRmblanket and 3 others
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I wanted to write a book, fill it with drawings and then leave with its release.

Sometimes it feels like recovery.
But eventually i want to be the one to put out the lights. and it seems i always fall back

So, i wonder, would you finish that book?

Because after all my whole world will be annihilated and everything voided, anyway.
time will stop, and theres no point in eternity.

once i'm dead the timing wont matter anymore. so whats the difference
View attachment 105940
this illustration is amazing, thanks for sharing

• Love