Daxter_87

Daxter_87

If my name is crossed out, hopefully I'm dead.
May 28, 2023
I can hardly do anything because it takes forever and, on top of everything, I'm a pariah of pariahs. There's nothing good around the corner, I'll go on suffering until the blessed day I drop dead. There's no consolation, not even here. You may think otherwise, but I know it's not the case, and why it's not the case. An oddball to the oddballs, and a minority within a minority, weird even to those in that minority within the minority. I won't go into too much detail, partly because I don't feel comfortable enough, partly because, as I said, I don't have time for anything.

But how ironic, isn't it? A NEET who doesn't have time for anything. How is that possible? Well, the answer, for the normals who always judge people for this sort of thing, is that I can take an hour for breakfast, two or more hours each for lunch and dinner, half an hour each time I go to the bathroom, and on and on. It's a load of shit. I'm sick of it and I know that only death will finally set me free, but even that will take a long time.

I don't know what else to do with this post, this rushed post. An attempt to vent without much purpose, because I'm pissed off, always pissed off, and especially pissed off today. No time for anything, always late, always slow like a bloody turtle or a snail. And I'm alone, very alone, though not necessarily in the sense of company. Until I freeze to death in a nook of this cold, endless, nightmarish arena full of sadomasochistic gladiators. Such madness...

Dc Comics Joker GIF by Max

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, Forever Sleep, WAITING TO DIE and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so tired of suffering in this existence, it must be really torturous what you have to go through. But anyway best wishes.

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87