catgirl4lifes

catgirl4lifes

catboygirl
Oct 15, 2023
its hard to identify your issues or that you even have issues when you constantly have a little bug un your head saying "others have it worse". but every struggle you have is real and is just as important as any other. what you feel matters. admitting your pain and struggling is a first step on a long road to the future and recovery.

• Hugs
Reactions: ThisUnrest, lsjfifie and アホペンギン
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
Everyone is here for their own reasons, and everyone's pain is certainly valid.

Reactions: アホペンギン and catgirl4lifes
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
Everyone is here for their own reasons, and everyone's pain is certainly valid.
Adding onto this, not everyone can handle things similarly or at the same level of effectiveness so I really don't understand as to why some people (mainly those irl) invalidate our problems, immediately coming to the assumption without adequate information proving their statement that we can "get over" our problems.

Reactions: ThisUnrest and AshClouds
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
Adding onto this, not everyone can handle things similarly or at the same level of effectiveness so I really don't understand as to why some people (mainly those irl) invalidate our problems, immediately coming to the assumption without adequate information proving their statement that we can "get over" our problems.
Yeah, its like "why don't depressed people just cheer up", i've heard people say things like that for a long time

Reactions: ThisUnrest