• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
So I just woke up and got out of bed. But what is the point? Just to face another day of pointless suffering?

Why do i even bother waking up? Can't find any reason at all.. Who else feels like this? To have to wake up and be conscious and deal with this hellish world is the absolute worst

Render

Render

Apr 7, 2024
You get used to it. In endocrinology, the process of becoming habituated to an increased level of stress and sadness is referred to as "allostasis."

Or your life situation gets better and you heal. Oftentimes, both things happen.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
You get used to it. In endocrinology, the process of becoming habituated to an increased level of stress and sadness is referred to as "allostasis."

Or your life situation gets better and you heal. Oftentimes, both things happen.
Its been about 8 years of me feeling dreadful as soon as i wake up. I haven't gotten used to it at all
I have also tried countless things to try and improve my mental health with no improvement.

I feel hopeless more and more each day

Render

Render

Apr 7, 2024
Its been about 8 years of me feeling dreadful as soon as i wake up. I haven't gotten used to it at all
I have also tried countless things to try and improve my mental health with no improvement.

I feel hopeless more and more each day
"Often get used to it" would have been a more accurate statement by me. I'm sorry things have been so rough for you.

S

sukiduki

Mar 24, 2024
i feel the same. getting out of bed is difficult for me. most mornings after i wake up i feel anxiety and panic and literally feel "frozen" and i cannot get up. i lay in bed for like an hour before i can bring myself to move and get up. its tough.

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i've been experiencing this daily since i was, like, 15? like why even get up. just to draw. chat with the few friends i have. then what? fester in my room and think how nice it would be to just go to sleep and never wake up again. i'm in chronic pain and agony every second im awake. it's miserable.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I really despise how there isn't the option to just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep. To be conscious and aware is just so dreadful and futile to me, more than anything I wish I never existed at all, I see no point in suffering in this hellish existence where there is no limit as to how torturous it can get. Only non-existence is desirable to me, I only find comfort in death, no matter what I'd always prefer to permanently not exist.

N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
My favorite time of day is when I'm going to sleep at night. I know that I have eight or so hours of bliss and peace ahead of me. My worst time of day is when I wake up in the morning. When I see the sunlight coming through my windows I know that I have no choice but to face another day the best way I can. I don't want to be in this body and alive, but killing myself is very scary, so I feel stuck in this body and mind.

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel