Deardaddy

Deardaddy

Student
May 20, 2019
Anyone thinks life has zero purpose. Illness , 20,000 sea turtles and only 2 survivors, morning is hell , no interest . I used to be a believer but after carefully examine the facts from fiction. I conclude life is a Frankenstein experiment. There is certainly no rabbit hole , fuck everyhouse has a builder and builder or creator made us living in this Freddy nightmare.

Reactions: The Dark Chaos
XYZ

XYZ

I just can’t get these damn wrists to bleed
Jul 22, 2020
At least a Freddie nightmare ends. And you can also pause it, go get popcorn or a bag of M&Ms while you watch it.

Real life has no pause button, there's no popcorn break and there are most definitely no M&Ms.

Reactions: Neville1 and The Dark Chaos
so tired or manic

so tired or manic

Arcanist
Jun 12, 2020
giving life a reason gives people something to hold onto when they're hurting. most people do it naturally and without thought.

in the end we still don't know what causes consciousness itself, why brains are able to control life and let us move about. we know what parts of the brain function for, but not the ultimate why.

Reactions: ChocolateCroissant
The Dark Chaos

The Dark Chaos

Craving chaos..
Apr 17, 2020
Reminded me of this..

"One wants to ask what the hell his parents made him for--which, is you will recall, the central question of Frankenstein's monster. What the hell did you make me for, and why did you make me like this? To a failed experiment, the failure is unforgivable."

Reactions: XYZ
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
Life is so meaningless and pointless it's comedic. It's even more so when you realize how serious people take it with religion! They have to invent ghosts in order to make sense of it all.

Reactions: XYZ and ChocolateCroissant
ChocolateCroissant

ChocolateCroissant

Life feels like wallpaper to be peeled back.
Apr 29, 2020
I wonder if after it's over, will we understand why we came to suffer like this? Will we find some definite reason? It feels like there really is none other than to simply be.

Reactions: Dima2