• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

kilowatt

kilowatt

Hi why me
Sep 9, 2023
I was supposed to be dead by 30th November of this year. That was my entire life plan. I have given away most of my belongings, spent all of my savings, gave up any future plan or idea. I serve no purpose. All I do is rot in bed. I feel a constant mental declining. Everything feels like such a task. I cannot sleep properly. My medicine became less effective so I stopped taking it. I want to ask for help more than ever but I simply cannot. I can't risk missing another CTB chance. I no longer have any plan, I just want to take the first chance I get. It feels like my insides are rotting. My main goal is no longer suicide. I am under so much physical and mental pressure. I don't know what to do. Being alive after I gave up everything feels so wrong. I was not supposed to make it this far. My whole body shakes as I type this. I feel so alone in this .

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: RW__Asher23, tiger b, Forever Sleep and 5 others
tvoisluga

tvoisluga

trapped in a body
Dec 22, 2023
I was supposed to be dead by 30th November of this year. That was my entire life plan. I have given away most of my belongings, spent all of my savings, gave up any future plan or idea. I serve no purpose. All I do is rot in bed. I feel a constant mental declining. Everything feels like such a task. I cannot sleep properly. My medicine became less effective so I stopped taking it. I want to ask for help more than ever but I simply cannot. I can't risk missing another CTB chance. I no longer have any plan, I just want to take the first chance I get. It feels like my insides are rotting. My main goal is no longer suicide. I am under so much physical and mental pressure. I don't know what to do. Being alive after I gave up everything feels so wrong. I was not supposed to make it this far. My whole body shakes as I type this. I feel so alone in this .
i know how it feels to feel like everythig is wrong. currently feel like every atom of my body is a mistake, that every thought is a mistake. i feel like a foreign body that the world is rejecting so i cant fix your problems but i believe your tears, they are mine too.

• Hugs
Reactions: thewalkingdread
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence with no straightforward way to just die in peace, it must be awful and tiring feeling so trapped in that situation. But anyway best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: kilowatt
A

Ah.ow

scared person
Mar 12, 2024
this might be the most relatable post for me from sasu or forums or anything? maybe except the alone part, I thought others could be similar, but didn't imagine how things like this could be said. so I am appreciating it