A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Life is overvalued. Nobody asked me if I wanted to be born, I never needed this life - why should I endure it? Most people, society thinks that people CTB because they have something bad in their lives, they suffer, have pain, they have problems, they have no money, they are alone, have incurable diseases - and in most cases it is. But I realized that I just do not want to live, do not want to be a human, have a body of meat and bones (any), feel something. I am not interested in money, I do not like this world and society, but not because I am afraid or hate it - I despise it, I feel disgust. I treat life just like a video game or simulation: if I just don't want to play, then I have the right to stop the game at any time I want (for any reasons). We are not obliged to anyone, no one has the right to force us to live and somehow prevent from stopping it. If we do not have the right to dispose of our own life and death and our body, then we do not have any rights at all.

• Love
Reactions: nw7, OnlyMercy, Lifeisatrap and 3 others
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I agree you with and my philosophy on life in general is that life intrinsically is meaningless. It is only that us humans assign artificial values and meaning to life. Religion is one such construct created by humans to assign said meaning to people's lives, but as an atheist, I believe that we simply don't exist nor feel once our time is up in this world.

Reactions: OnlyMercy, Lifeisatrap and Alan James
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
I agree you with and my philosophy on life in general is that life intrinsically is meaningless. It is only that us humans assign artificial values and meaning to life. Religion is one such construct created by humans to assign said meaning to people's lives, but as an atheist, I believe that we simply don't exist nor feel once our time is up in this world.

I am also an atheist and I am sure that death is the end of existence in any form. If some life after death existed, it would make this life in the human body much more meaningless, then it would be logical to die and exist in a non-physical form as soon as possible.

Reactions: dyingtodie