• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sad_dude

sad_dude

PLS LET ME OUT LET ME OUT AAAAAAAH
Nov 25, 2022
Yeah, I know.
I literally have no other options left. I have already tried:

hanging (partial and full)- got caught
train method- not too insane enough to care less about the driver
jumping- no access to high buildings, got caught
suffocation- still waking up every time
Other methods have the stuff that are completely inaccessible.

From what I've researched, lots of people were actually successful with the method of slitting their own throat. The only problem is the survival instinct and the "depth" of my arteries/veins. From my past attempts, I realized that my neck happens to be thicker than those who managed to do it. I really have to do it deeper and or repeatedly next time (hopefully later). Some people did it without any hesitation (findings say "hesitation wounds").

For those who are also thinking about considering this method, do you have any tips or experiences? Were there times that you were almost successful?

Reactions: Darkest.Mind- and theonewhosoonisdon3
M

mercysangel

Mar 7, 2023
This is my only option except I'm going for my wrists. I dont have it in me to cut my own neck. My main advice it just know how to aim for arteries.

Upvote 0
T

theonewhosoonisdon3

-
Mar 4, 2023
I imagine as you have a thicker neck like I do vs other people you would have to be precise w the slices, I was almost ready earlier today to stab my throat with my knife n had it there but couldn't follow thru unfortunately, all I know is know what ur doing or regret it regarding blades

Reactions: sad_dude
Upvote 0
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
hanging (partial and full)- got caught
train method- not too insane enough to care less about the driver
jumping- no access to high buildings, got caught
suffocation- still waking up every time
Other methods have the stuff that are completely inaccessible.
If you're absolutely sure you want to ctb, definitely don't do the method you're choosing now, extremely high chance you won't die. Instead I'd recommend continuing to research methods on here. There's things that work which you don't need illegal substances for.

Reactions: Yavannah and Darkest.Mind-
Upvote 0
reiko1337

reiko1337

Honestly? No idea.
Mar 12, 2023
I suggest you look at better methods, you're more likely to cause damage than to actually succeed. It'll be painful and it has a low success rate. It'll also get messy real quick, so be aware of that. I don't recommend this method since it's going to take around 60 seconds for you to bleed out IF you manage to cut your artery. But hitting your artery isn't guaranteed and your SI might prevent you halfway through.

Reactions: Darkest.Mind-, sad_dude and Touhou
Upvote 0
Darkest.Mind-

Darkest.Mind-

Mar 11, 2023
If you're absolutely sure you want to ctb, definitely don't do the method you're choosing now, extremely high chance you won't die. Instead I'd recommend continuing to research methods on here. There's things that work which you don't need illegal substances for.
I suggest you look at better methods, you're more likely to cause damage than to actually succeed. It'll be painful and it has a low success rate. It'll also get messy real quick, so be aware of that. I don't recommend this method since it's going to take around 60 seconds for you to bleed out IF you manage to cut your artery. But hitting your artery isn't guaranteed and your SI might prevent you halfway through.
For those who are saying that this method won't work and you'll probably die :
can u please suggest any other methods of ctb ?
I want to research bout it but I find it difficult as the terms taht u guyz use is complex and I don't get it as I'm a new member .

Upvote 0
Fwompje

Fwompje

life is cruel and time heals nothing
Feb 23, 2023
Reactions: Darkest.Mind-
Upvote 0
reiko1337

reiko1337

Honestly? No idea.
Mar 12, 2023
For those who are saying that this method won't work and you'll probably die :
can u please suggest any other methods of ctb ?
I want to research bout it but I find it difficult as the terms taht u guyz use is complex and I don't get it as I'm a new member .
Depends on what you have on hand and what will work best for you. Finding methods around here is quite easy, there's a ton of megathreads you can look through. You can look through the suicide resource compilation thread, you can find it pinned at suicide discussion forum. It also includes the terminology for new users like you.

Reactions: Darkest.Mind-
Upvote 0
Darkest.Mind-

Darkest.Mind-

Mar 11, 2023
I honestly had no idea that existed u guyz really helped me a lot and saved me a few hours thanks u
Depends on what you have on hand and what will work best for you. Finding methods around here is quite easy, there's a ton of megathreads you can look through. You can look through the suicide resource compilation thread, you can find it pinned at suicide discussion forum. It also includes the terminology for new users like you.

• Love
Reactions: Fwompje and reiko1337
Upvote 0
Mimi_

Mimi_

I only deserve to suffer
Mar 10, 2023
You have a better chance of succeeding using a huge knife rather than a tiny razor blade. If it cuts through the air pipe (trachea) or the carotid artery, most probably yes you will die.

• Love
Upvote 0
crowbait

crowbait

they/them
Oct 4, 2022
doubt this will kill you, it's just going to fuck you up for life and then you won't be able to leave at all :(

• Aww..
Upvote 0