• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
Sounds promising, I just feel like si would automatically kick in after just one wrap 😔would drinking help???

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I want to use this method but what do I do with the panic that arises?

H

HamesThePenguin

Mar 4, 2024
Sounds promising, I just feel like si would automatically kick in after just one wrap 😔would drinking help???
that could cause vomiting though. But to be honest I have no idea

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
that could cause vomiting though. But to be honest I have no idea
Someone intelligent enough to figure out to how to succeed with the duct tape method?

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
NO ONE SURVIVES THE DUCT TAPE METHOD: Unusual suicidal smothering by means of mutible loops of adhesive gummed tape.

ResearchGate: Duct tape suicide
Interesting. The article isn't super specific on how the tape was used, and uses a lot of jargon. It sounds like he just wrapped around his head several times (ear to ear to ear covering the nose and mouth), then stopped and did the same thing a second time but wrapping the opposite direction?

It does seem hard to not have si kick in and just start reversing and ripping off the tape once oxygen gets low but before passing out.

F

findmybridgesocal

Dec 25, 2023
Given my limited access to resources the method has intrigued me.

The only source I can find on lack of breathing states that it takes 6 minutes to pass out. That's a lot longer than I expected, if it's accurate. So this method would involve around two minutes of setup and discomfort, then around 240 seconds of agony before passing out. Not ideal but I suppose not impossibly awful.

Reactions: dogbreath
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Sep 13, 2023
Would nausea complicate this method?