huntermellow

huntermellow

another bpd death statistic
Aug 6, 2024
i seriously fucking hate when people tell me that things will get better or that i have people that care about me cos none of that is fucking true. if i had people that cared about me then i wouldn't have lost every single person i loved. if things were able to get better then i wouldn't be in the same fucking place every year. no one irl gets it. they have no fucking clue what it's like to have literally no one. they have no idea what it's like for nothing to ever work out and for things to constantly come crashing down when you finally have something good in your life. i don't want things to get better. i don't want help. what good would 'help' do for me right now?? how will taking medication or talking to some random fucking person that doesn't actually give a fuck about me and my problems and is only in it for a paycheck help me in any fucking way?? it won't change the past or who i am or everything that's gone wrong. i can't learn to live with everything that's happened or learn to accept it. i don't want to be me anymore. i can't live with myself knowing all the bad things that have happened to me i'm sick of living. i'm sick of everything going wrong and people hating me. i just want to disappear forever and find peace in death

• Love
Reactions: etherealspring, selfhazard, potablewater784 and 7 others
blah2k4

blah2k4

Aug 11, 2024
when you are talking to a person, sharing your story , it helps you to heal. if you share your expirience to a person what would u expect them to say? "nah this wont work go kill yourself". the only person who can bring the solution is YOU. people will help in the proccess of finding solution. please dont die. take care
and i forgot to mention please dont act on your emotions, suicide might seem like a viable option for now (ofc this forum says its "Ok") but no, if u want to seek help you can pm me or idk whether there is an option from doing that but please take care , sorry for typos if any,

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
huntermellow

huntermellow

Aug 6, 2024
when you are talking to a person, sharing your story , it helps you to heal. if you share your expirience to a person what would u expect them to say? "nah this wont work go kill yourself". the only person who can bring the solution is YOU. people will help in the proccess of finding solution. please dont die. take care
i'm sorry but i'm only here to find a peaceful way to die like most people so telling me to not die won't help. i don't ask for help or solutions to my problems and i don't vent to anyone personally i just say what's on my mind online and having people tell me that things will get better is not what i'm looking for. if anything i'd rather just have people tell me they're sorry for what i'm going through and tell me they're going through the same thing.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, kunikuzushi, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
blah2k4

blah2k4

Aug 11, 2024
i'm sorry but i'm only here to find a peaceful way to die like most people so telling me to not die won't help. i don't ask for help or solutions to my problems and i don't vent to anyone personally i just say what's on my mind online and having people tell me that things will get better is not what i'm looking for. if anything i'd rather just have people tell me they're sorry for what i'm going through and tell me they're going through the same thing.
am sorry that it happened to you, i have gone through several stuffs and i have renacted the same thing am lving with the guilt of reenactings shit i was to kids when i was kid and shame of having 0 friends to help me but i have started to take stuffs to improve and i believe it will work the samw things wont get better untill u start moving. maybe u have tried but u have failed but dont give up. take care and again dont die.

huntermellow

huntermellow

Aug 6, 2024
am sorry that it happened to you, i have gone through several stuffs and i have renacted the same thing am lving with the guilt of reenactings shit i was to kids when i was kid and shame of having 0 friends to help me but i have started to take stuffs to improve and i believe it will work the samw things wont get better untill u start moving. maybe u have tried but u have failed but dont give up. take care and again dont die.
i've already said i don't want things to get better and i don't want help anymore. i came on this site cos it's the only place where i can talk about this stuff without constantly having someone trying to talk me out of it. i've already made up my mind about dying. you've just joined today and idk why you're on here if you're trying to talk people out of their decision to end their suffering when it's the only option they have

• Love
Reactions: Kalista, ToMoveOn, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
blah2k4

blah2k4

Aug 11, 2024
i've already said i don't want things to get better and i don't want help anymore. i came on this site cos it's the only place where i can talk about this stuff without constantly having someone trying to talk me out of it. i've already made up my mind about dying. you've just joined today and idk why you're on here if you're trying to talk people out of their decision to end their suffering when it's the only option they have
think about it, who are you to me? i dont even know you but why am i saying you not take your life? i gain 0 benifit from asking you not to suicide still i insist because it is not the solution hope you will understand my point. am not saying you are "wrong". its okay to feel like this but not okay to act on it.

huntermellow

huntermellow

Aug 6, 2024
think about it, who are you to me? i dont even know you but why am i saying you not take your life? i gain 0 benifit from asking you not to suicide still i insist because it is not the solution hope you will understand my point. am not saying you are "wrong". its okay to feel like this but not okay to act on it.
i don't care. i will act on it. and it's extremely annoying having someone on this site of all places trying to say suicide is not a solution when you don't realise that i have no other option. you don't realise everyone else on this site hopes someone finds peace when they finally ctb and doesn't discourage them from doing it. please don't reply to me anymore

• Love
Reactions: Kalista, ToMoveOn, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
blah2k4

blah2k4

Aug 11, 2024
i don't care. i will act on it. and it's extremely annoying having someone on this site of all places trying to say suicide is not a solution when you don't realise that i have no other option. you don't realise everyone else on this site hopes someone finds peace when they finally ctb and doesn't discourage them from doing it. please don't reply to me anymore
aright, hope things will change out for you.

blah2k4

blah2k4

Aug 11, 2024
Can u Answer this ? Do you all understand that we all are going to die anyway?

Whatever we do or don't do we will all end up the same way not existent forever
we live before we die. answered your question

kunikuzushi

kunikuzushi

sause
Jan 24, 2023
I feel the same. I hate people's responses to my pain and it's even worse when I tell them I don't want to get better and they get upset. Like congratulations for never being in enough pain that you want to die every day, but don't project your fear of death and how meaningless your life is onto me when I mention not wanting to live. But I understand that most people don't want to hear about me wanting to die so I stopped telling anyone irl.

Anyway I'm sorry you've experienced so much pain to put you in this position. I know what it's like to know you'll never be able to accept this life. I wish you peace

• Love
Reactions: huntermellow and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry u have to go through this. People who are not suffering don't get it. For some of us things never get better, unfortunately.

• Love
Reactions: huntermellow
huntermellow

huntermellow

Aug 6, 2024
I feel the same. I hate people's responses to my pain and it's even worse when I tell them I don't want to get better and they get upset. Like congratulations for never being in enough pain that you want to die every day, but don't project your fear of death and how meaningless your life is onto me when I mention not wanting to live. But I understand that most people don't want to hear about me wanting to die so I stopped telling anyone irl.

Anyway I'm sorry you've experienced so much pain to put you in this position. I know what it's like to know you'll never be able to accept this life. I wish you peace
i wish i could understand what it's like to not want to die everyday. i envy those people who have more good days than bad. i realise how abnormal i am compared to everyone else in my life cos no one else feels this way every moment of everyday. everyone jsut thinks i'm lazy but i physically can't get myself to do anything at all and no one else gets it

• Hugs
Reactions: kunikuzushi