• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
Lost interest completely in life and everything finally. Only eat once a day when my girl forces me kinda. 6 kgs lost in 2 weeks already. Stopped gym 2. Ordered pullup bar prolly hang someday when gf is out of town. She is sweet but her life is a messs almost like mine. We been living on our parents money. My mom cut me off though.

E

Endisclose

Experienced
Oct 23, 2023
Lost interest completely in life and everything finally. Only eat once a day when my girl forces me kinda. 6 kgs lost in 2 weeks already. Stopped gym 2. Ordered pullup bar prolly hang someday when gf is out of town. She is sweet but her life is a messs almost like mine. We been living on our parents money. My mom cut me off though.

What do you mean cut you off? You have a severe mental illness. Does she expect you to work? I have bipolar and have been physically dependent on my family for years. I am severely dysfunctional all round and can't imagine being able to hold down a job.

bipolar22

bipolar22

Aug 31, 2022
Mother said no more money or help. we are not a family you moved away with your gf.
goverment wants me to pay another huge fine for not affording a bus ticket which i cant pay so its willl be converted in jail time. gf says find work or study but i have other plans. I have BPD Mejor depression and anxiety severe chronic gastritis. still no pay from govermnet im fit for work they said. like everyone who applies there.

Last edited: