• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
Does anyone else feel like no one wants to be around you? I've always felt anyone I get close to will just ghost me after a week, I dont have any friends. The people I talk to dont bother texting me first and I have to initiate every conversation, it seems like they would rather work than talk to me. I see people hangout with wih their friends and It makes me sad because I could never have that and anyone I dated in the recently left me not long after they realised I didnt have any friends, I could feel their interest fading.

It would make a world of difference if people just gave me a chance instead of running away. I just to feel less alone / isolated.

I

iloverachel

Warlock
Mar 7, 2024
I can relate. I have been an outcast my whole life
I don't like leaving the house at all because im constantly reminded i dont belong anywhere
Been ignored rejected and frowned upon society my entire life

Most days i just rot in my bed shutting the outside world out

Its awful and i hope you find some friends so you feel less alone
We are here for you

tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i've often always felt like the back-up friend. someone you only talk to because the better people aren't around and that's been my life since i was a kid. nobody really wants me around and when i'm gone they won't even notice i wasn't there anymore.

tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I have ppl that want to be around me, but they are vultures, worms, sociopaths and whores most of the times :ahhha: All i wanted in life was to become rich and skilled enough to feel free in the prison of life. I would care about friends and stuff later... If my father didn't make choices that gave me depression and anxiety in youth, we would probably not meet on this forum.

Last edited:
L

LittleCupcake

Experienced
Mar 14, 2024
I have ppl that want to be around me, but they are vultures, worms, sociopaths and whores most of the times :ahhha: All i wanted in life was to become rich and skilled enough to feel free in the prison of life. I would care about friends and stuff later...
Not all sociopaths are nasty, its just the bad ones that create that stigma.

i've often always felt like the back-up friend. someone you only talk to because the better people aren't around and that's been my life since i was a kid. nobody really wants me around and when i'm gone they won't even notice i wasn't there anymore.
Thats exactly how I feel.

Softwind

Softwind

May 22, 2023
I also don't have any close friends. Ever since I was kid I dreamed of having great friends, but it simply never happened. The worst is seeing other people hanging out with their own friends, going to parties, traveling....
It just makes me feel like a freak.

Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
Sometimes I feel like it's a competition just to maintain friendship, they would go with people I don't like and it hurts me. Probably it's me being too sensitive or over jealous but I don't have that many friends around.

• Hugs
Reactions: grahf
Tobacco

Tobacco

Efilist. Possible promortalist.
Jan 14, 2023
I don't know why people just stop responding to me on discord...

• Hugs
Reactions: grahf
O

olegsitnikov

Apr 2, 2024
Autism. Probably you look some weird and people get scared because of this.
"The Sinister Valley effect". It's about you.