• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Disabled. Hard talk, don't argue, make fun, etc
Sep 17, 2022
This truth human species nomore, all nonsns ape no care all lie even forim say ok ok prtnd come hpn thing nobod care all leav ye this truth nobod care all lie, human awfl species no care this truth blv me, hpn injury damage nobod care ya this truth human all awfl sprcf no care all samy say ok ok no mtr wat say all samy even say empth smpth all lie no mtr wat say wrt wall txt all lie lie , no mtr wat say prsn all same ape species no care go btry bckstb prtnde no hpn any ya all same, ppl clap clap callous ignore all ,human rly awfl species this me no trst, say sry sry all nonsns come hpn do awfl injury damage me all leav ya this truth human scum species, human awfl bio body nomore scum bio mchn nomore all samy good bad all all hpn injury damage all leav

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
People can always disappoint us more. When we think they reached their lowest they surprise us with a new low.

I'm sorry they all left, it's horrible to be abandoned...

Kino_

Kino_

Aug 29, 2023
While I agree that I believe *most* people are terrible people. I can't ever say that every single person is a terrible person. That's just not true and there are wonderful people out there. Yes they're hard to find, but they exist. I want to find those people. I hope you do too.

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
While I agree that I believe *most* people are terrible people. I can't ever say that every single person is a terrible person. That's just not true and there are wonderful people out there. Yes they're hard to find, but they exist. I want to find those people. I hope you do too.
V thank know u say not bad but have many time chnc say ok ok now injury damage lose all good ppl v lat have injury damage all good ppl leave ,even if get now ppl hars etc many many wat do have 0, rly wabt good ppl see but now afrd this v lat afrd make dtriort more make vege, this ppl now no chng any if good ,need ctb only way slv

Daxter_87

Daxter_87

In great pain. Suicide in progress (hopefully).
May 28, 2023
I don't know if it's a good idea to make this public - probably not - but if you've ever felt that way about me too, please know that it was nothing personal. You really are a very good person and member of this forum, and I want you to know that I appreciate that very much. I probably should have explained my reasons before I left, because I know I've also hurt another person, and I carry that weight on my conscience. I don't have much time to explain it now, but in short, I don't want to get too close to people, lest I hurt them and/or get hurt myself. I don't want to cause that suffering and/or have it caused to me.

Apart from that, I'm sorry for your experiences with people, CTB Dream. Humans can be so mean and awful, myself included. It's better to avoid them altogether, to stay away, not to deal with them.

W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I 100% agree with @Daxter_87, as far as you are an outstanding soul, kind, loving, caring with a huge heart. In all my decades on this rotating rock, I have run into so many self-centered egotistical people that it makes my head hurt, BUT also, like everyone here, I have run into loving and caring folks also.

Sending you lots of huge hugs, love and beautiful sunshine.

Walter

CTB Dream

CTB Dream

Sep 17, 2022
I don't know if it's a good idea to make this public - probably not - but if you've ever felt that way about me too, please know that it was nothing personal. You really are a very good person and member of this forum, and I want you to know that I appreciate that very much. I probably should have explained my reasons before I left, because I know I've also hurt another person, and I carry that weight on my conscience. I don't have much time to explain it now, but in short, I don't want to get too close to people, lest I hurt them and/or get hurt myself. I don't want to cause that suffering and/or have it caused to me.

Apart from that, I'm sorry for your experiences with people, CTB Dream. Humans can be so mean and awful, myself included. It's better to avoid them altogether, to stay away, not to deal with them.
No wry u no doany ok
I 100% agree with @Daxter_87, as far as you are an outstanding soul, kind, loving, caring with a huge heart. In all my decades on this rotating rock, I have run into so many self-centered egotistical people that it makes my head hurt, BUT also, like everyone here, I have run into loving and caring folks also.

Sending you lots of huge hugs, love and beautiful sunshine.

Walter
V thank v nice wrd hug

• Hugs
Reactions: Daxter_87