• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

1ma51llyb01

Sep 2, 2019
This method is not reliable as it has never been used before. I am planning to use an oxygen rebreather mask, 24 whip cream chargers and a 36 inch balloon.

I am going to fill the balloon with all the nitrous oxide in the cream chargers. A 36 inch balloon has 400 litres volume. We breath 8 litres of air per minute and 10 minutes of breathing nitrous should kill you. Each cream charger contains 4 litres of nitrous oxide, so 24 contains 96 litres. 80 is enough for 10 minutes.

I will seal the mask around my face with duct tape and seal the tube to the balloon with duct tape and then lie on my bed flat and just breathe the nitrous oxide

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and Sensei
Thereisnothing

Thereisnothing

Enlightened
Jan 4, 2020
I hope you do alot more research first. You say its not a reliable method, do be careful with such plans/idea's. I for one couldn't think of anything worse with a mask taped to my face and struggling to breathe like that. I feel trapped even in open air, struggling to breathe is scary as it happens with my health problems so not as easy as one think to CTB as SI is so high. Take care.

1ma51llyb01

Sep 2, 2019
I hope you do alot more research first. You say its not a reliable method, do be careful with such plans/idea's. I for one couldn't think of anything worse with a mask taped to my face and struggling to breathe like that. I feel trapped even in open air, struggling to breathe is scary as it happens with my health problems so not as easy as one think to CTB as SI is so high. Take care.
There shouldnt be a stuggle you have to make sure its airtight so you are breathing pure nitrous oxide otherwise it may cause brain damage rather than death. Breathing pure nitrous oxide is not painful it will give you a sense of euphoria and then quickly make you pass out, within 2 minutes

Reactions: Sensei
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
I believe this will work, given that the mask is completely airtight. Have you tried inhaling the nitrous oxide from a whippet yet? The effects can vary quite much between people.

1ma51llyb01

Sep 2, 2019
I believe this will work, given that the mask is completely airtight. Have you tried inhaling the nitrous oxide from a whippet yet? The effects can vary quite much between people.
I have done it a few times, once when I was drunk and apparently I passed out, but otherwise just euphoria.

H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
Except your body will sense the buildup of CO2 in the air mixture in the bag. Will the nitrous overcome the body's natural response to the increasing carbon dioxide levels?

1ma51llyb01

Sep 2, 2019
Except your body will sense the buildup of CO2 in the air mixture in the bag. Will the nitrous overcome the body's natural response to the increasing carbon dioxide levels?
Oh the first thing to do before you start breathing the nitrous is to hyperventilate for a minute or two this will lower the CO2 in the blood before you start breathing the nitrous.
If the exit bag method works with the build of of CO2 then this method should also work as it is the same mode of death.

dioxide

dioxide

Dec 6, 2019
You shouldnt use pure Nos, even if small breaths, mixed with oxygen, give euphoria, its corrosive and if used 100% pure, ill give extreme pain to mucus, throat and lungs and you'll finish screaming.

It also gives violent vasodiladation that may lead to awful unexpected results.

Pure Nitrogen instead, do not give such unpleasant pain and is quite peaceful.

Last edited:

1ma51llyb01

Sep 2, 2019
You cant use pure nos, even if small breaths, mixed with oxygen, give euphoria, its corrosive and if used 100% pure, ill give extreme pain to mucus, throat and lungs and you'll screaming.

Where have you got that information. You should pass out fairly soon after you start inhaling it. It is used all over world as a party drug.
You cant use pure nos, even if small breaths, mixed with oxygen, give euphoria, its corrosive and if used 100% pure, ill give extreme pain to mucus, throat and lungs and you'll screaming.

WHen I say fairly soon I think around 2 minutes in. When used as a party drug it is inhaled and exhaled for 30 seconds.

dioxide

dioxide

Dec 6, 2019
Where have you got that information. You should pass out fairly soon after you start inhaling it. It is used all over world as a party drug.

WHen I say fairly soon I think around 2 minutes in. When used as a party drug it is inhaled and exhaled for 30 seconds.

Yes, 30 seconds and not pure n2o, mixed with oxygen. As dental sedative is used mixed with o2.
Ihnaling 2 minutes of pure Nos, is extremely irritative.
Mixed with o2, is not..but wont finalize the purpose of ctb.

My suggestion, for the informations i know, is to reconsider Nos and evaluate Nitrogen.
But you may seek more sources and even make a small try to confirm.

Last edited:

1ma51llyb01

Sep 2, 2019
Yes, 30 seconds and not pure n2o, mixed with oxygen. As dental sedative is used mixed with o2.
Ihnaling 2 minutes of pure Nos, is extremely irritative.
Mixed with o2, is not..but wont finalize the purpose of ctb.

My suggestion, for the informations i know, is to reconsider Nos and evaluate Nitrogen.
But you may seek more sources and even make a small try to confirm.

But cream chargers contain pure nitrous oxide

H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
Oh the first thing to do before you start breathing the nitrous is to hyperventilate for a minute or two this will lower the CO2 in the blood before you start breathing the nitrous.

If the exit bag method works with the build of of CO2 then this method should also work as it is the same mode of death.

It's not the same as the exit bag. The exit bag with inert gas has the collar loose and a high enough air pressure from the gas cylinder to push the CO2 out of the bag.

I don't think hyperventilating is going to mitigate the CO2 buildup to a nasty body reaction. It might help, but the method is still going to be very painful.

1ma51llyb01

Sep 2, 2019
It's not the same as the exit bag. The exit bag with inert gas has the collar loose and a high enough air pressure from the gas cylinder to push the CO2 out of the bag.

I don't think hyperventilating is going to mitigate the CO2 buildup to a nasty body reaction. It might help, but the method is still going to be very painful.
Why do you think this method will be painful. I cant find anywhere online saying that it is painful

H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
Why do you think this method will be painful. I cant find anywhere online saying that it is painful

As I have stated, the bodies natural response to an increase in CO2 levels of the air it's breathing.

Why aren't you using the exit bag method if you're wanting to use a gas and bag? Then you'll have a much more peaceful exit. It's described as euphoric once hypoxia sets in.

pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
There shouldnt be a stuggle you have to make sure its airtight so you are breathing pure nitrous oxide otherwise it may cause brain damage rather than death. Breathing pure nitrous oxide is not painful it will give you a sense of euphoria and then quickly make you pass out, within 2 minutes
Would you post a link to the website where the mask can be obtained ?

1ma51llyb01

Sep 2, 2019
As I have stated, the bodies natural response to an increase in CO2 levels of the air it's breathing.

Why aren't you using the exit bag method if you're wanting to use a gas and bag? Then you'll have a much more peaceful exit. It's described as euphoric once hypoxia sets in.
Money is an issue for me

H

Heady_Cerebrum

Jan 24, 2020
Money is an issue for me

Someone might be able to give you better info if we knew your country and how much you can spend. I'm sorry money is a barrier for you. It truly sucks ☹

1ma51llyb01

Sep 2, 2019
Someone might be able to give you better info if we knew your country and how much you can spend. I'm sorry money is a barrier for you. It truly sucks ☹
There are so many suicides and deaths from whippets and N2O I still believe it is a painless suicide method if you pass out and breathe N2O

Reactions: Heady_Cerebrum
dioxide

dioxide

Dec 6, 2019
But cream chargers contain pure nitrous oxide

I guess no one can breath cream. It is just a propeller there, also Nos is medically used for reverse hypoxia, the opposite of your purpose