• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hi,
Anyone know how to obtain Nitrogen or inert gasses? Also is this method peaceful?

Reactions: Aity4883
A

Aity4883

Mar 28, 2018
Hi,
Anyone know how to obtain Nitrogen or inert gasses? Also is this method peaceful?
Depends on where you live. Easier in some places. Death by inert gas asphyxiation is literally just peacefully going to sleep and not waking up.

I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
Im not so sure about that anymore.

I read that one has convulsions and it can take time to die. Not sure how unconscious or aware one is during this process.

Im leaning towards something instaneous.

Reactions: dano6533 and accidentaldeath
accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Im not so sure about that anymore.

I read that one has convulsions and it can take time to die. Not sure how unconscious or aware one is during this process.

Im leaning towards something instaneous.
Convulsions will occur once you have blacked out. So you won't notice anything, you will be dead within minutes.

Reactions: dano6533
I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
Convulsions will occur once you have blacked out. So you won't notice anything, you will be dead within minutes.

Im not so convinced... who can really say if theyre noticed or not? Or what effect they have in someone's last moments as the brain is being damaged at the same time but not dead.

For me its better all round for an instanteous method on my own peaceful terms.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Im not so convinced... who can really say if theyre noticed or not? Or what effect they have in someone's last moments as the brain is being damaged at the same time but not dead.

For me its better all round for an instanteous method on my own peaceful terms.
When I was young my friends used to play the choking game, I only tried once, I breathed very quickly while sitting down, then stand up and a friend gave me a strong hug. Then I blacked out, the people who saw me told me I got convulsions and everything I didn't noticed anything just waking up. When you do the exit bag, the effect might be similar.

I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
When I was young my friends used to play the choking game, I only tried once, I breathed very quickly while sitting down, then stand up and a friend gave me a strong hug. Then I blacked out, the people who saw me told me I got convulsions and everything I didn't noticed anything just waking up. When you do the exit bag, the effect might be similar.

Who knows? I dont want to risk it of I have a choice. I dont want to be unconscious and terrified. That can happen too.

Instantaneous on ones own terms is the best for me. Theres better freedom in that and I like the idea of peaceful, painless, quick and simple.

Its good to plan... instantaneous is messier so I would consider my location carefully as Id like to consider others rather than be thoughtless.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Who knows? I dont want to risk it of I have a choice. I dont want to be unconscious and terrified. That can happen too.

Instantaneous on ones own terms is the best for me. Theres better freedom in that and I like the idea of peaceful, painless, quick and simple.

Its good to plan... instantaneous is messier so I would consider my location carefully as Id like to consider others.
I'm afraid no method is so easy, but in that case the best choice would probably be N, but you must know it won't be instantanous, but it is considered to be really peaceful.

I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
I'm afraid no method is so easy, but in that case the best choice would probably be N, but you must know it won't be instantanous, but it is considered to be really peaceful.

N is very difficult to obtain.

I like my idea... and I'd like to have my choice in this. Instantaneous lights out when is best all round. Less mucking about and with more certainty.

You are right there is no perfect solution to this.

I have researched this a bit. Just need to be sensible about how to go about it. I think it would be very peaceful. Just awkward last second.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
N is very difficult to obtain.

I like my idea... and I'd like to have my choice in this. Instantaneous lights out when is best all round. Less mucking about and with more certainty.

You are right there is no perfect solution to this.

I have researched this a bit. Just need to be sensible about how to go about it. I think it would be very peaceful. Just awkward last second.
Can you explain more? I don't really understand your method.

I

InAust.

May 9, 2018
Can you explain more? I don't really understand your method.

Oh... sorry I prefer not to say at the moment. I hope it will be okay... choice is important for me as is the right tool for the job. At least I am familar with it and am more confident in it.

accidentaldeath

accidentaldeath

Student
May 29, 2018
Oh... sorry I prefer not to say at the moment. I hope it will be okay... choice is important for me as is the right tool for the job. At least I am familar with it and am more confident in it.
Ok, just wanted to know in case I can consider it as my method.