Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
Nitroautnz ctb'd Wednesday, about 38 hours ago. He asked me to create a post for him saying that he died. I decided to wait a day or so to create this thread just in case of the small chance he was somehow found. I haven't heard back from him, so I am assuming his ctb attempt succeeded.
He used the exit bag and inert gas method, he was only testing it that day but it had been a rough few days for him and so he decided to just get through it and ctb. It was a sudden decision to go that day rather than waiting a few more to leave a note and finish a few things he wanted to, which is why I believe he didn't make a thread himself. I was asleep when he made this decision, but I saw his message yesterday.
I believe that it was a peaceful death for him, and he was happy to get to go. I think he is in a better place, now.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, CVLife1973, Deleted member 4993 and 51 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
Thank you for sharing this and letting us know. I hope he is at peace and has found relief from his suffering.

Take care of yourself. It's hard to lose a friend. Sending you so many hugs.

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993, AMG44, paramhansyogi and 6 others
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
Thank you for sharing this and letting us know. I hope he is at peace and has found relief from his suffering.

Take care of yourself. It's hard to lose a friend. Sending you so many hugs.
Thank you, I'm glad he had the courage to do what he needed to do. It is hard, but, ultimately I'm happy for him. Sending you hugs as well :hug:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ἡγησίας, Deleted member 4993, _Minsk and 7 others
voidman

voidman

emptiness —> nothingness
Sep 15, 2020
Damn. Sorry to hear. He seemed cool. I hope he found his peace

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Ghost2211, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Mimi79

Mimi79

-Different -
Oct 10, 2020
Thank you for sharing and let us know, I didn't knew him... but I hope he found his peace ❤️

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, _Minsk, Ghost2211 and 3 others
Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020
Nitroautnz ctb'd Wednesday, about 38 hours ago. He asked me to create a post for him saying that he died. I decided to wait a day or so to create this thread just in case of the small chance he was somehow found. I haven't heard back from him, so I am assuming his ctb attempt succeeded.
He used the exit bag and inert gas method, he was only testing it that day but it had been a rough few days for him and so he decided to just get through it and ctb. It was a sudden decision to go that day rather than waiting a few more to leave a note and finish a few things he wanted to, which is why I believe he didn't make a thread himself. I was asleep when he made this decision, but I saw his message yesterday.
I believe that it was a peaceful death for him, and he was happy to get to go. I think he is in a better place, now.

do you think an afterlife is real?

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Silver

Silver

The 21st century is when everything changes
Aug 8, 2020
So sorry to hear this. I didn't know anything about his story but recognised his name on posts :(

I hope his passing was peaceful.

Take care of yourself @Stick :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Ἡγησίας, Deleted member 4993 and 4 others
Sinkinshyp

Sinkinshyp

Paragon
Sep 7, 2020
thank you for sharing. I hope he had a painless peaceful journey. Take it easy on yourself, I can only imagine how hard it must be to loose a friend.

Reactions: Stick, Deleted member 4993, death137 and 1 other person
Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Sorry to hear it yet glad for him and also admire him for using this method. I wish I knew how he did it exactly.
I admire his dedication to working out how to use gas.

This is his last post on how he was doing it. He apparently had both argon and nitrogen he was working on:

"Ok so my nitrogen setup is ready, i will pick up argon tomorrow. I have one problem, how can i test it without ctb...
I try while holding the bag in my hand but i was most likely breathing some oxygen too because i didnt pass out after 1 minute, just feeling dizzy and headache.
I cant have the bag over my head because i won't be able to remove it if i pass out suddenly.
I order some non-rebreather mask, i will have to modify them to make sure no oxygen get inside, but its only if my eager of ctb is not too strong. "

I guess he just put the bag over his head, although he had mentioned getting a mask too. It's actually inspiring to hear he made it work.

Once more I feel very sad reading this as the person who was so determined to succeed comes through.
May he rest in peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stick, Deleted member 4993, death137 and 1 other person
AJ95

AJ95

24/7 sylvia plath
Sep 3, 2020
Rest In Peace @nitroautnz :heart:

I saw them around a bit, in chat as well. Hope it was fast for them, the exit bag is meant to be painless.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Ἡγησίας, Deleted member 4993 and 4 others
L

lifeisbutadream

Warlock
Oct 4, 2018
do you think an afterlife is real?

Yes!

In fact what you call the afterlife is what is truly real and this here is just a dream. You will see.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stick and Myforevercharlie
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I hope he found love and peace.

Much strength to you, losing someone close to you will never be easy :hug:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Stick, Ἡγησίας, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person