• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
IMG 20240412 222937
So, as you can see, my nitrite test is a drops one.

How can I check if my nitrite is pure enough with a drop test? How much gr and how much water should I put on a recipient? How much drops of the first and second reagent?

Edit 1:

The guide says for me to pour 4 drops of each reagent on the recipient with the water.

The issue is that I don't know how much ml the recipient supports, as there's no ml indicator on it.

Technically, If I just put 25gr of SN on 50ml of water (as if I was going to drink it), then drop the reagents on it, I probably would be able to know the purity.

But still, I don't have ANY idea of how much ml the recipient supports. I just know that it's 4 drops of each of the 2 reagents on the recipient

Edit 2:
I have an idea. I will use a 2ml syringe to see how much ml the recipient supports. Then I'll know how much drops per water ml. (Will do it tomorrow)

Last edited:
stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Edit 3: it's a 4ml recipient. 4 drops of each reagent per 4ml.

So, if I was going to test with 50ml of water, I'd need 50 drops of each reagent, which results in a 100 drops.

To simplify thing, I can divide the SN gr and water ml by 2. So 12.5gr of SN and 25ml of water. I would need to drop 25 drops of each reagent.

If I divided by 3, It would be 16.6ml of water and 8.3gr of SN. So 16 drops of each reagent.

If divided by 4, 12.5ml of water and 6.25gr of SN. 12 drops of each reagent.

So, I will be using 12ml of water and 6.25gr of SN to test, and 12 drops of each of the 2 reagents.

Last edited:
stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
Just did the test both ways, as described in the test kit tutorial and on my way

And guess what?
IMG 20240414 142908
It turned orange. ORANGE. WHAT IS ORANGE SUPPOSED TO MEAN????!

funny enough, I was dropping the second reagent, it was pink, like really dark pink, as it was supposed to be. Once I finished dropping it turned orange.

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
IMG 20240414 143924
THIS IS THE TEST RESULTS WITHOUT ANY NITRITE INCLUDED. JUST PURE WATER. WTF??????

U

Unsure and alone

It's a slow fade
Dec 10, 2023
I don't have a clue about the test you are attempting to do.
So that seems strange results but good luck.

You can do an aquarium test and/ or a blood test for SN.

Vizzy's Bible is a really great resource for things related to SN.

stoplmp

stoplmp

Not happy
Mar 30, 2024
I don't have a clue about the test you are attempting to do.
So that seems strange results but good luck.

You can do an aquarium test and/ or a blood test for SN.

Vizzy's Bible is a really great resource for things related to SN.
Yeah, I just figured it out.

My SN is not pure. It's mostly nitrate. That's why I got orange/brown color.

I bought distilled water and tested the water without SN. Got no results (as should be).
Once I put the SN on the water, I got orange result again. SN not pure enough.

I got extreme nitrite concentration on tap water because there are other chemicals on it (water treatment), and they probably reacted with the test.