• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

• Carrie Goldberg, in a C&T Legislative Hearing for the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, falsely claimed that this website was run by two people (our co-founders resigned about two years ago) and that this site 'singlehandedly increased child suicide' without proof or evidence. She also wants to remove Section 230 protection and make sites liable for what users post, which would destroy many small businesses.

It is clear that she is lobbying to remove Section 230 so that lawyers (like herself) can sue site owners for hosting controversial content. Not only would this chill online free speech across the internet, but it would also lead to censorship of content like we have never seen before.

If your representative is on the House Committee on Energy and Commerce, I recommend you contact them to correct the record and to let them know not to support any legislation regarding Section 230 that would allow ambulance-chasing lawyers like Carrie to sue small businesses over users' content.

Dead Girl Don't Care

Dead Girl Don't Care

Trying but still Dying
Mar 26, 2018
I won't share me infos, but I will say I have been playing a lot of BOTW, FE Warriors and Bayonetta. I've only had my switch three months now but it's proved a good killer of time.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I have one, but I only boot it once in a while to play Splatoon 2. Not interested in any of the other games on the system.

oldgray

oldgray

i wish i'd melt with the snow
Oct 19, 2018
i wanted a nintendo switch so bad, i played botw a lot using an emulator and was interested in other games as well, now i think i have enough money but i stopped playing videogames so i don't really feel like buying one anymore.

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
I play my Switch a lot but unfortunately I can't justify paying for Nintendo Online and for all I know I could be banned for modding and pirating stuff on it (hey life sucks and i could ctb one day so screw it)

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals