• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

J

jacobryan

Mar 11, 2024
Anyone else have nightmares that culminate in your suicide? I've had three of these in the last month with no idea or possible explanation as to why. The latest was last night, and it involved my sister, who has been dead nearly 5 years. She was attacked by something, I'm not sure what (probably a physical manifestation of the heart disease that actually killed her), and I couldn't save her or protect her. So I hung myself in this dream and then I woke up sweating and shaking.

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
since my first depressive episode and suicidal thoughts (around 9 years ago), so I basically haven't slept for ten years

BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
When I was a kid I had lots of dreams that ended with me jumping off the balcony on the third floor of my old house...

But IIRC I read somewhere that's a very common type of dream.

Arachno

Arachno

oh no :(
Apr 10, 2023
I personally don't, I can't remember any dream that would end in my suicide, I only remember having a dream in which I tried to kill myself by shooting myself in the head with a handgun and failing, then it ended. I do sometimes have dreams that ended with me getting into some really unpleasant situation and getting trapped in it. But I'm really bad at remembering my dreams and I almost always only remember the "memorable" bits.

Last edited:
dinosavr

dinosavr

take me to the rooftop 🌃
Dec 14, 2023
Technically I'm not sure if it counts as a nightmare when I dream about dying and it's peaceful

bookgirl

bookgirl

𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲
Mar 31, 2024
I often have nightmares but I can't always remember what I dreamed