• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Always jumping up. Can't breath... Them everything floods back. It's always couple hours of sleep, dreams, jump.back, catch my breadth.. repeat...

• Aww..
Reactions: Hexen and HGL91
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I seem to bee in a pattern where I am awake for nearly two days and then have about a 6 hour sleep. I don't remember a majority of those dreams but I know I always wake up in angst, fear or dread. Its a bit like that first song you hear in the morning, it stays with you all day. I am also waking up in a soaked bed and I don't mean bed wetting. My pillow the other day was soaked from sweat and it wasn't even warm out. And when I say soaked, I mean soaked.

• Hugs
Reactions: woxihuanni
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
Always jumping up. Can't breath... Them everything floods back. It's always couple hours of sleep, dreams, jump.back, catch my breadth.. repeat...
Sounds like panic attack's in your sleep.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I have nightmares every single night but no physical reaction generally, just have got so used to them I suppose.

Futility

Futility

Student
Aug 13, 2019
Have you by chance tried to talk to your doctor about something that will keep nightmares with panic attacks at bay?
I remember one friend I had that had PTSD related nightmares took a certain antipsychotic that really helped her out.
I took the same one and it made me all screwed up though, it's a hit or miss apparently.

I also get some pretty crazy dreams that has me waking up in cold sweat, shaking and what not, it's no fun at all, I'm sorry you're going through this.