SuicideM4n

Aug 9, 2021
Anyone else like it?

Reactions: allesistgut, narval, Silenos and 2 others
1001YellowDaffodils

1001YellowDaffodils

the end is nigh
Dec 19, 2021
I love night walks. No people, lots of animals, very peaceful.

• Love
Reactions: narval and ncmxm
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
wish i could go on night walks without feeling unsafe

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: forgotten15, GentleJerk, allesistgut and 3 others
Oblivion Access

Oblivion Access

I don't know anything
Jul 5, 2019
I once went on a night walk at 3am because I couldn't sleep. Sat down by the water to write a poem. Random angry man went past on a bike and shouted at me for "fishing". That was odd.

• Aww..
Reactions: narval
ncmxm

ncmxm

Experienced
Jun 9, 2021
I do it really rarely but when I do it it's so nice. I should start doing it more when the weather gets warmer.

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
Anyone else like it?
I do. Even bought a flashlight just for this reason.

And I've done just 3 night walks since then. Fucking depression man. :')

Reactions: GentleJerk
faex42

faex42

Experienced
Oct 19, 2018
I don't live in a city where walking around at night is very safe. It certainly would attract a lot of attention.
And these days it's pretty cold after the sun falls.
During the daytime I wouldn't expect problems. Most crime is directed at stores and vehicles.
Lord knows I need to get out of this apartment. I let my social phobia get the best of me and the pandemic provides a perfect exucse.

Interloper

Interloper

Jul 23, 2021
I did but swapped to biking instead, cause it feels safer since I'm not very big (able to widen the gap much faster between me and a potential weirdo). And I can cover more ground before I get tired, so I'm not always seeing the same place.

If I feel like walking I can just lock my bike to a nearby fence or something.

Last edited:
Reactions: GentleJerk
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
I used to do it a lot time ago where i was living in the countryside.
there you realize that all the shit about fear of the dark is pure suggestion and paranoia.

The pitbull of a neighbor running at night IRL to you terrifies more than any idea of serial killers in your mind XD

He only wanted to play... but SHU, GET AWAY, HELL'S DOG, FUCK I'M DEAD... OH, IT'S YOU. Hy boy

Edit: I don't know how it will be in bad areas / suburbs of other regions, but in the city were i live, the night is pretty safe

Last edited:
SuicideM4n

SuicideM4n

Aug 9, 2021
Fishing?
Uma vez eu fui em uma caminhada noturna às 3 da manhã porque eu não conseguia dormir. Sentou-se à beira da água para escrever um poema. Um homem raivoso aleatório passou de bicicleta e gritou comigo por "pescar". Isso foi estranho.

A

ArtsyDrawer

Enlightened
Nov 8, 2018
It's quite nice on not super busy streets. On Main St.? Yeah, no, it'd be hell.
Where I live? Yeah, you occasionally see a person at those hours, but not too many. People just reminding you that you're not alone on the planet.
Enough to be tolerable, not enough to be bothersome. It's quite nice when I remember to go to an evening walk.

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do prefer night time to the day in general, but I never go out walking at night. I do not do much at all really, I do not have the energy, I just want to sleep forever. Also I do not particularly like the area I live in as well, I wish I lived somewhere quieter, like in the countryside.

• Hugs
Reactions: allesistgut and GentleJerk
Dysgenic Pup

Dysgenic Pup

A canine that’s not so heavenly.
Sep 18, 2021
I used to like it, you know, when the temperature was still in the positive degrees.