• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SadGoose

SadGoose

Meow :(
Aug 20, 2023
I'm going to attempt the night night method tonight. If family or friends find this know it wasn't anyone's fault but mine.

Update: I failed. I have the wrong type of ratchets (they have 2 pieces of rope and aren't meant to tie back to themselves), so I had to fallback to plan b (partial suspension). That didn't work either because my rope (polyester) is too old - it was strong enough to pass my tests, but it is very coarse from extensive weathering. Therefore the slipknot wouldn't tighten without quite significant pressure, and the rope also didn't want to slide around my neck. I will have to find a new rope, or another method entirely. I have bought weed and lsd from the dark web before, but I can't get packages such as SN shipped to my house anymore, because my parents caught me smoking said weed a couple of months ago and now search all of my packages.
I suppose I'm trapped in this existence for a little bit longer. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Last edited:
B

Buh-bye!

jkfajsd
Jan 10, 2024
i feel upset about you being in such a place. wish you the very best in your attempt !

• Love
Reactions: SadGoose
SadGoose

SadGoose

Meow :(
Aug 20, 2023
Seen some reports that it's not very reliable but I do have easy access to partial as a backup so I will do that instead if night night fails.

B

BitSad

Feb 21, 2024
Kept thinking at NN and partial for the last two weeks. NN seemed promising, although find the carotids in my neck is harsh, can only press them when completely leaning backward. Good luck and safe travel

• Love
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
Wish you all the best. Hope you find your peace ❤️

• Love
P

peacefuldeath2017

Feb 26, 2024
I'm going to attempt the night night method tonight. If family or friends find this know it wasn't anyone's fault but mine.

Update: I failed. I have the wrong type of ratchets (they have 2 pieces of rope and aren't meant to tie back to themselves), so I had to fallback to plan b (partial suspension). That didn't work either because my rope (polyester) is too old - it was strong enough to pass my tests, but it is very coarse from extensive weathering. Therefore the slipknot wouldn't tighten without quite significant pressure, and the rope also didn't want to slide around my neck. I will have to find a new rope, or another method entirely. I have bought weed and lsd from the dark web before, but I can't get packages such as SN shipped to my house anymore, because my parents caught me smoking said weed a couple of months ago and now search all of my packages.
I suppose I'm trapped in this existence for a little bit longer. If anyone has any suggestions, I'm all ears.
Cut the hook off the short end of the tie and then tie the long piece of rope to the short one. Make sure it's knotted correctly and extremely tight. Then thread the now singular rope through the back end of the tie down and give it a go.

I was in your position with the incorrect tie and that change made all the difference. Gave it a go a few mins ago and it worked perfectly. The only reason I'm typing now is I tightened it too hard and it compressed my trachea triggering SI