• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
So my idea was using towels instead of cornbags. Well problem is that it cushion the force you apply. I think I go with something harder, like a water bottle. Any other, better, suggestions? I need something that simulates a human arm but is hard/sturdy enough to direct the force directly to my arteries. Thought about just using the ratched but that would just be strangulation, you need something that directs force sideways against the arterys

Charlie-Bravo

Charlie-Bravo

May 30, 2023
Update: Found some airdusters lying around(big cylinder-shaped cans, look like Graffiti spray cans). They are about the size of a forearm. Might use them, although they are not as flexible as towels but they are harder, meaning easier to suppress the cartoid artery. My biggest worry is that they will come off or move while I become unconscious or while I spasm.